Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

17% of girls prefer Jsanza to Ian Somerhalder

Incelius

Incelius

Greycel
Proof that a tall White guy can't be incel:
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2732882-girls-tall-ugly-guy-or-hot-short-guy
All you height copers need to shut the fuck up. If you are tall there are plenty of short and tall girls who worship tall guys.

Cope thread. Jsanza29 is a hopeless virgin while Ian slays prime jailbaits. All these girls are LYING because they want us to believe they "are not like other girls"

incelman said:
Cope thread. Jsanza29 is a hopeless virgin while Ian slays prime jailbaits. All these girls are LYING because they want us to believe they "are not like other girls"

Sure, those girls who prefer Jsanza are not that hot usually, but it's still the fact. There are height fetishists who would reject a hot guy because he is not tall enough and date Jsanza because he is tall.

Incelius said:
Sure, those girls who prefer Jsanza are not that hot usually, but it's still the fact. There are height fetishists who would reject a hot guy because he is not tall enough and date Jsanza because he is tall.

It's not about the girls not being hot but about them LYING. No amount of height can compensate for Jsanza's face. Stop the cope.

incelman said:
It's not about the girls not being hot but about them LYING. No amount of height can compensate for Jsanza's face. Stop the cope.

I saw Jsanza-tier ugly guys with tall girls in real life. The girls weren't hot but still.

Incelius said:
I saw Jsanza-tier ugly guys with tall girls in real life. The girls weren't hot but still.

These guys were better looking. Men CANNOT rate other men.

incelman said:
These guys were better looking. Men CANNOT rate other men.

Ok, maybe a point higher than Jsanza. But if Jsanza looksmaxed he could look better than those guys I am talking about. Therefore he is not incel.

Incelius said:
Ok, maybe a point higher than Jsanza. But if Jsanza looksmaxed he could look better than those guys I am talking about. Therefore he is not incel.

Jsanza is a genetically flawed specimen. No amount of looksmaxxing can save his incel ass.

They were just being nice and giving said person false hope.

The femoid saying she wouldn't date Ian Somerhalder because she's one inch taller than him.

Absolutely kek

Reminder that height is cope.
IBxEuef.jpg

Yea, tall and white are **TWO** features that pretty much all women want. Genetic features too.

The real question how many females would fuck Jsanza over Ian Somerhalder.

incelman said:

This lmao.

No girl in their right mind would ever find Jsanza attractive.

Enigmatic93 said:
This lmao.

No girl in their right mind would ever find Jsanza attractive.

Even girls in their wrong mind wouldn't find him attractive. Attraction is physicla not cerebral.

1) dont trust what girls say they want

2) short handsome vs. tall and ugly vs. tall and handsome(in the real world). First 2 get passed, semantics dont matter in real world unless trying to cope

"Neither." These bitches are bullshitting man, don't listen to them.

Someone needs to get jsanza29 on here.

Tallfag "incels" that aren't elephant man-tier are FAKECELS, both short cunts and tall cunts worship the fucking ground tallfags walk on.

mental_out said:
Being lanky is bad, nobody likes that. When they say tall they mean tall and broad.

Seen lanky ugly guys get dates while I rot.  Being broad helps but lanklets are still fakecels, some bottom of the barrel short cunt will worship him

Can I vote? This isn't even a legit poll, right?

mental_out said:
I've seen ugly short guys with gfs, exceptions don't make the rules.

How old were they though? Ugly manlets might be able to betabux for a post-prime whore after years of mockery and rejection, but that's not genuine attraction. Lanky ugly guys are getting dates in high school or college with prime females because their height is highly desirable.

Average tall guys can get hot girls, tall ugly guys can get average girls. Yeah, a guy who is 5'9'' and handsome will do better than the ugly or even average tall guy, but still height matters more than some of you might think.

mental_out said:
I've seen ugly short guys with gfs, exceptions don't make the rules.
In this situation the girl is usually really short or if she isn't then the guy is better-looking than the girl. And overall when I see a taller girl with a shorter guy the shorter guy is usually better-looking than his gf.

incelman said:

This, never trust what a femoid says. If they actually believed what they said jsanza won’t be incel.

PessimisticFailure said:
How old were they though?  Ugly manlets might be able to betabux for a post-prime whore after years of mockery and rejection, but that's not genuine attraction. Lanky ugly guys are getting dates in high school or college with prime females because their height is highly desirable.
Height doesn't matter that much in school, girls care more about a cute face(not masculine, just cute) during that time. They become heightist later in their life and become attracted to masculine men at the same time.

Sparky said:
My manlet heart is sinking in my chest :(

Stop listening to what they say. See what they do.

11gaijin said:
This, never trust what a femoid says. If they actually believed what they said jsanza won’t be incel.
If you are ugly and autistic you won't get laid. You need to play the arrogant tall guy game to get laid as an ugly tall guy.

11gaijin said:
Stop listening to what they say. See what they do.
They worship tall men, that's what they do.

Incelius said:
If you are ugly and autistic you won't get laid. You need to play the arrogant tall guy game to get laid as an ugly tall guy.

They worship tall men, that's what they do.

Then why only 17% went for jsanza? He’s tall. Also they have no idea that he is autistic from the pics.

Cannon Fodder said:
Reminder that height is cope.
IBxEuef.jpg

Accurate tbh tbh

Incelius said:
Proof that a tall White guy can't be incel:
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2732882-girls-tall-ugly-guy-or-hot-short-guy
All you height copers need to shut the fuck up. If you are tall there are plenty of short and tall girls who worship tall guys.

Hhahahahhaha. Do you realize they're actually joking or some shit like that? No way Jzanza can get laid

Incelius said:
Height doesn't matter that much in school, girls care more about a cute face(not masculine, just cute) during that time. They become heightist later in their life and become attracted to masculine men at the same time.

From what I've seen, it starts in high school and gets worse as time goes on

Face is all. And 5'9 isn't short.

knajjd said:
being white and tall is easy mode

Top fucking kek. You are more attractive to females than me even though I'm 11 inches taller. Face is everything.

11gaijin said:

My point exactly. It doesn't matter what they say but what they actually DO.

TFW when you keep coping by saying that 5'9 is average but in reality, it is short

knajjd said:
height halo is real, also if that is u in ur avatar u have chadzilla tier facial structure

LOL far from Chadzilla. I got 5.28/10 average on Lookism, in person I'm like 4/10. And if you're 14 then how do you know you won't grow more?

height doesn't mean shit I'm 6'6 and a kissless handheld-less virgin