Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 17 is the new wall for zoomer foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Not even kidding. Not even pedo. The time young foids are good looking nowadays is such a short period now, they peak at 16 and it goes downhill then, QUICKLY. They look good for 2 years - when they are 15 and 16. Some even at 14 when they don't look childish (which is the case for most), so that's 3 years at most. 13 is too young. Most countries have this agre frame as legal to have sex with so it's all good (mostly countries in Europe, here it's 15). It's crazy. Imagine wanting to spend your money on a post wall post 16 yo foid nowadays.

"Thank ME there's a "Ignore" button. Ignored brainlets/fakecels/normalfucks so far:

retards.png
"

"Thank ME there's a "Ignore" button. Ignored brainlets/fakecels/normalfucks so far:

retards.png
"
Oh thanks for reminding me I was supposed to update it. Also you just made the list for trying to be funny at my cost. Enjoy.

Edit: Also, a abrahamcuck LMFAO laughing at your life.

Few years ago made statistic in lithuanian dating sites, by various age groups, and can confirm, 17 is time of cultural wall, when cute teen girls turning into sluty and worn-out looking thots

most foids hit the wall at exactly 25

Few years ago made statistic in lithuanian dating sites, by various age groups, and can confirm, 17 is time of cultural wall, when cute teen girls turning into sluty and worn-out looking thots
>Lithuanian
Makes sense it's similar there to here, I live in Poland so it's basically the same genes almost. Slavic foids always aged the worst but now, the zoomer foids with the feminist filter look even worse than your western femishits, if you can imagine that.

I know a particularly cute teen girl that used to hang around my house area but she's so fucking ugly now at precisely 17. She was one of the main reasons why I made this thread. I also have a whole folder of Polish foids at 18-25 from Badoo who look so fucking old for whatever their age is and they weren't cherry picked. You get many results from a single, rather small town area at once. Slavic foids are ugly both with their looks and their personality. Imagine being a typical polish cucked rightard saying polish women are the best. Yes, there are many of those.

Last edited:
Cope. Foids are at their sexual attractiveness peak at 17. In fact their looks don’t decrease until the second half of their 20s. But they don’t really hit the wall until age 30.

Cope. Foids are at their sexual attractiveness peak at 17. In fact their looks don’t decrease until the second half of their 20s. But they don’t really hit the wall until age 30.
cucked
If I was wrong with my observations how come this is the case:

I didn't knew about it beforehand.

Not cucked. Foids really do peak in SMV at 17
I mean it's cool to have your own opinions but I wouldn't share them if they were that cucked.

Why do you think foids made western countries to have age of consent mostly beyond the age of 16? They don't want anyone to see that foids are the best before the age of 17, it would be a massive hit for them.

Also notice how I'm mentioning ZOOMER foids only, not anything older than 23.

Last edited:
I mean it's cool to have your own opinions but I wouldn't share them if they were that cucked.

Why do you think foids made western countries to have age of consent mostly beyond the age of 16? They don't want anyone to see that foids are the best before the age of 17, it would be a massive hit for them.

Also notice how I'm mentioning ZOOMER foids only, not anything older than 23.
Trust me most 17 year old foids don’t age much

Oh thanks for reminding me I was supposed to update it. Also you just made the list for trying to be funny at my cost. Enjoy.

Edit: Also, a abrahamcuck LMFAO laughing at your life.
:feelskek:

retards.png
"
Waahhh someone disagreed with me, let me put them on my ignore list!
That'll show em' ! :soy:

None of the foids from my hs hit the wall at 17.
Because I clearly said I am talking about ZOOMER foids, cretin! Read my main post again and then one in the response to you where I pointed it out blatantly.

Because I clearly said I am talking about ZOOMER foids, cretin! Read my main post again and then one in the response to you where I pointed it out blatantly.
I’m 22. My classmates ARE zoomers
Completely true. Most 12th grade girls I’ve seen look 25 and most 25 yr old foids I’ve seen look 18

I’m 22. My classmates ARE zoomers

Completely true. Most 12th grade girls I’ve seen look 25 and most 25 yr old foids I’ve seen look 18
You are somewhat on a verge of zoomer and millenial, since you weren't born in 2000s. It's a mix bag at 20-24. But it's a norm for current day teenagers. At least in my country. Just make a badoo.com account or fotka.pl and you'll see.

You are somewhat on a verge of zoomer and millenial, since you weren't born in 2000s. It's a mix bag at 20-24. But it's a norm for current day teenagers. At least in my country. Just make a badoo.com account or fotka.pl and you'll see.
I don’t even know your country

I don’t even know your country
Poland. As I said, make accounts on those sites (one is entirely Polish-based) to see for yourself. But TBH it's all the same in the west and I see it on 4chan.

Poland. As I said, make accounts on those sites (one is entirely Polish-based) to see for yourself.
I’ll have to go to Poland and find out myself.