Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 16th day of nofap

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
My power level is off the charts

can you already read minds?

How many IOIs you getting on the daily bro?

nofap is cope and a psyop from trannies to waste away your testosterone to make you more like them. Chad doesn't think about "semen retention", he busts a nut in many hoes, meanwhile you are falling for a literal reddit prank that got out of hand
How many IOIs you getting on the daily bro?

nofap is cope and a psyop from trannies to waste away your testosterone to make you more like them. Chad doesn't think about "semen retention", he busts a nut in many hoes, meanwhile you are falling for a literal reddit prank that got out of hand
rent free

rent free
yes, the trannies, CIA and NWO globohomos do live rent free in my mind so that I can guard myself against their perpetual psyops which they use to target individuals who have seen and know too much, ie. gangstalking but online; targeted information push
I remain vigilant, the reptiles will not enslave me like they have the rest of humanity

yes, the trannies, CIA and NWO globohomos do live rent free in my mind so that I can guard myself against their perpetual psyops which they use to target individuals who have seen and know too much, ie. gangstalking but online; targeted information push
I remain vigilant, the reptiles will not enslave me like they have the rest of humanity
You would have to be a faggot to want to be a tranny, nofap has nothing to do with that.

You would have to be a faggot to want to be a tranny, nofap has nothing to do with that.
perhaps, I see many links between events and occurences, though not all are linked
why are you nofapping?

It took only 6 days for my coom to start looking yellow, thick and viscous. It was as if pus was ejaculating from my member instead of the usual pearl coloured substance.

It took only 6 days for my coom to start looking yellow, thick and viscous. It was as if pus was ejaculating from my member instead of the usual pearl coloured substance.
disgusting, drink more water

I drink enough water tbh. My piss practically looks like it.
do you piss in the sink? it is the most enlightened form of relieving oneself, second only to streetshitting

do you piss in the sink? it is the most enlightened form of relieving oneself, second only to streetshitting
Unfortunately not. Might have to start doing that tbh.

I did three months of nofap. I became so horny I actually started approaching women and asking to fuck. Guess how it turned out? Spare yourself the humiliation OP.

holy fuck mogs me brutally

Thats cool man keep going