Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 1600: I wish I were alive in 100s of years to see how advanced the human race becomes. 2019: I wish I were a dog so I could get a human gf.

It's over for humancels.

It is indeed over.

It can't have been that much better even 150 years ago judging by this picture.

View attachment 165894

It can't have been that much better even 150 years ago judging by this picture.
they’re locationcels, probably canadians. was easier to get laid because there were always more women than men due to men dying in dangerous occupations and wars. and men were looked up to by girls for their scarcity. now it’s opposite

Once the oil is gone we'll be back to burning coal. So the future is steampunk.

The dogpill has destroyed me

That is what happens to a foid when she is no longer young and Chad becomes disgusted by her used up cunt and has no time for her.
They go crazy and start abusing their dogs.
fuck this why does humanity include such an animalistic gender

It's a signal of a dysfunctional and dying society.
Society no longer holds foids accountable for their actions.
The freedom poisoned them, it came to quickly and too much.

Like opening your house gates and letting your dog run straight into a very busy highway.
He becomes overwhelmed by the freedom and kills himself.
yeah

The darkest period in Irish history, the Ulster plantation, the testing ground for the American colonisation, excuse me whilst I cry into my pillow

The darkest period in Irish history, the Ulster plantation, the testing ground for the American colonisation, excuse me whilst I cry into my pillow
elaborate

elaborate
The Ulster plantations of the early 1600s was a plantation of Protestant Scots into Catholic northern Ireland, this was done in order to make the area more loyal to the queen, it was social engineering.This in turn caused the Northern Ireland state to be formed in 1921 whilst the rest of Ireland broke free from the United Kingdom. These same Scots also moved to North America in the 1700s and became the hillbillies, the people in Kentucky and Alabama, etc, the Scotch-Irish.

The Ulster plantations of the early 1600s was a plantation of Protestant Scots into Catholic northern Ireland, this was done in order to make the area more loyal to the queen, it was social engineering.This in turn caused the Northern Ireland state to be formed in 1921 whilst the rest of Ireland broke free from the United Kingdom. These same Scots also moved to North America in the 1700s and became the hillbillies, the people in Kentucky and Alabama, etc, the Scotch-Irish.
jfl for celts, like slavs of the west

i will get surgery to make myself look like a husky

JFL foids would rather fuck dogs than a sub8 human

Foids are so stubborn. They want chad at all cost, or else they'd fuck another foid or dog but never an incel.

Based & AntiDogPilled

Does this mean that in a foids depraved brain the Canine is more superior to the Homo Sapiens Sapiens male in terms of fucking the shit out of a roasties cunt? I would like to believe that fucking an incel is miles better than fucking a dog - an incel can spank that roastie ass whilst fisting the roastie - things that a dog can never do. Besides dogpilled cunilingus is super risky because a dog licking that degenerate roastie cunt can just become feral and bite off the foids labia!

Can any based & blackpilled high IQ Scientistcel or Zoologistcel please explain to us here why foids like to fuck dogs so much? ? ?

Dogpill is evidence of female degeneracy

Women see sub 8 men as below live creatures.
We are below animals to women

There is no God

Maybe they haven't evolved repulsion towards fucking dogs because there is absolutely no chance whatsoever to get impregnated.

But fucking a mutant male is possibly a death sentence for a female.