Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

16 year old foid says 26 year old man raped her. she told him she’s 20

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
7XA2AK2Q5FDK3HDNCS37MG6XXE.jpg

A 26-year-old man was arrested early Friday morning after police said he raped a 16-year-old girl who made a Gopuff delivery to his Miami apartment unit.

Omar Marawan, opened the door and asked the victim how old she was.

Police said she lied and told him she was 20.

Marawan then asked the teen if she was single and asked for her phone number, the report stated.

According to the report, Marawan then asked the girl for a hug and then pulled her into his apartment, raped her and performed oral sex on her against her will.

The victim told police that before leaving, Marawan asked her to put her phone number in his phone and told her not to tell anyone what happened or he would kill her.

According to the report, the victim then went to the vehicle in which her mother was waiting for her and told her what happened.

Miami police later interviewed Marawan who they said told them that he did ask the teen for her phone number and whether she was single.

He said she told him she was 20 and that he did not force anything.

Police said he then invoked his rights to have an attorney present when asked if he had sex with the victim.

Marawan was arrested on charges of sexual battery on a minor and kidnapping.

Oh these foids..., It wouldn't have happened if he was a Chad.

Police said he then invoked his rights to have an attorney present when asked if he had sex with the victim.
Actually not a complete dumbass, if he's smart he could get away with it by claiming it was consensual

he could have found a better way to rape her without getting arrested
also, ofc it had to be a sandnigger, jfl

Omar Marawan, 26, allegedly threatened to kill victim if she told anyone what happened, police say
Sand nigger so probably true

Foids are evil liars, episode 729472820

Never began for negative canthal tilters

I can't call this mutt a complete moron. At least he invoked his 5th amendment privilege. High IQ move. He might have saved himself just by doing this.

Teen foids want adult dick and will lie to get it. Water.

In my country its 16+ and in sweden its 15+

Jfl he should do it again and mean it this time

Normie world, normie problems

He'll walk free

Arrested on a foidlet's whim.

#believeallwomen :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Is there anything more perverse than a teenage slut foid?

Just shitskin things™

Foids gonna lie

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed, death con 3 On FEMINISTS is what this country needs!
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Crazy that all it takes is an accusation and the guys name and face is released like this. His life is pretty much over.

7XA2AK2Q5FDK3HDNCS37MG6XXE.jpg

A 26-year-old man was arrested early Friday morning after police said he raped a 16-year-old girl who made a Gopuff delivery to his Miami apartment unit.

Omar Marawan, opened the door and asked the victim how old she was.

Police said she lied and told him she was 20.

Marawan then asked the teen if she was single and asked for her phone number, the report stated.

According to the report, Marawan then asked the girl for a hug and then pulled her into his apartment, raped her and performed oral sex on her against her will.

The victim told police that before leaving, Marawan asked her to put her phone number in his phone and told her not to tell anyone what happened or he would kill her.

According to the report, the victim then went to the vehicle in which her mother was waiting for her and told her what happened.

Miami police later interviewed Marawan who they said told them that he did ask the teen for her phone number and whether she was single.

He said she told him she was 20 and that he did not force anything.

Marawan was arrested on charges of sexual battery on a minor and kidnapping.
And they didnt take into account that "SHE SAID SHE IS 20, What the FUCK Has this festering maggot world become!

How does one perform oral sex on someone against their will without tying or chaining them up? You can’t pin someone’s arms down while giving them oral. Also, her mother was sitting in the car the whole time this was happening? Was she not within view of the front door and see her get pulled in? Even if she wasn’t, she didn’t get worried that her daughter was gone longer than it should take to drop off a delivery? So he “raped” her in less than 2 minutes which included performing oral? Yeah, another lying whore. Even a public defender should be able to win this case if it’s taken to trial if not get the charges dropped before it even gets there

Last edited:
How does one perform oral sex on someone against their will without tying or chaining them up? You can’t pin someone’s arms down while giving them oral. Also, her mother was sitting in the car the whole time this was happening? Was she not within view of the front door and see her get pulled in? Even if she wasn’t, she didn’t get worried that her daughter was gone longer than it should take to drop off a delivery? So he “raped” her in less than 2 minutes which included performing oral? Yeah, another lying whore. Even a public defender should be able to win this case if it’s taken to trial if not get the charges dropped before it even gets there
Good points

Arrested on a foidlet's whim.

#believeallwomen :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Is there anything more perverse than a teenage slut foid?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back