Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 16 year old Chad murders his child, fake cries in court, still has Stacies on his dick.

good for the child, it wouldn't have an easy life

B-but I thought we couldn't get laid because we're terrible people???! xdd

Femoids would still prefer to fuck that guy than a virgin because he is "experienced"

where does it say he has stacies on his dick?

also lol @ being so autistic that he thinks the best way to quiet a baby is to kill it.

I hate people who don't realize the consequences of their actions

"Ugh babbie won't shut up! Me kill it! Ah it quiet now all better."

Yep sounds like chad.

HAHAHAHAHA SENTENCED TO 25 YEARS.. HE SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO CRY AND THAT THE JURY WILL FEEL SORRY FOR HIM IN A PHONECALL. THEY WANTED A 15 YEARS SENTENCE THEY GAVE HIM 25.

I HOPE THE AGEPILL WILL HIT HIM HARD. ASSHOLE 17 YEARS AND IMPREGENATED A FEMOID. YET WE HAVE HERE VIRGINS WHO ARE 30 YEARS OLD.

STOP CALLING HIM A CHAD BTW BECAUSE HE ISNT

low inhib maxing is legit

He should never see daylight again. And the cunt Mother shouldn't either, for neglect.

Look at that great personality

Psychopaths are the biggest subhumans on earth, born with a defect brain, acting like superior beings. And idiotic normies defend them. They dont even realize that these are the roots for so many problems in this fucke dup world. And just lol @ killing a child without a reason. Deserves death penalty... also dumb asf.

How on Earth is he a Chad? Also women being attracted to violent murderers is a well known phenomenon, and while physical appearance is likely a huge factor in how many women will like them, even an incel murderer will probably get some love letters.

He's not Chad at all

BUT BUT BUT PERSONALITY!!!!