Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 16 year old chad is lusted after and then molested/impregnated by hot 19 year old cousin

O

Osman279

Admiral
★★★

Zero effort needed JFL
@Copexodius Maximus @Gutless

Everything handed to him on a plate + a healthy child and marriage

lifefuel for @Med Amine

Relationships were always meant to happen naturally. Lol at them who think being at the gym will suddenly make women like them.

Just today I saw an ig account of a guy who came from a rich family and was nt but a total loser yet he'd a jb looking stacy. This is how relationships were meant to be . If you'd to work hard for it, it was never meant for u in the first place

Pisslam moment

A0461762358 65

View attachment 875407
Zero effort needed JFL
@Copexodius Maximus @Gutless

Everything handed to him on a plate + a healthy child and marriage
Sounds like he was raped by his cousin. He should not marry his cousin, that’s absolutely degenerate. This Chad can get with anyone if his own cousin wants him that badly.

Notice how her parents had no problem with her being pregnant by raping her cousin, but his parents wanted to kick him out despite being raped and a highschool student. Absolute clown world.

No chads on soyddit. This is a larp story

You only truly know the depths of incel despair if you had love for someone you knew your whole life and gotten absolutely nothing out of it. Having a oneitis at school that never even spoke to you or lusting after instagram thots is not the same. If western society didnt make you an evil pos for dating your cousin i certainly would not be incel rn.

I remember reading Eliot Rogers journal where he described a 16 year old girl french kissing his 12 year old Chad cousin.

Also the story is most likely a larp.

Jesus Christ....

I thought about this it shouldn’t be a struggle but as simple as drinking water
If you're even just average looking and have really good social skills coupled with money, it really is as easy as drinking water