Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 158cm taiwanese guy goes to college

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
A few months ago, I was able to go to my favorite school, but I wanted to give myself another chance.
Let's see if I can spell better, the second test after a few months.... The result is super bad, only "finished" can be described after the test
I didn't expect that even the original department that I could go to was gone, and I also filled in another school and department that is very different from the original one.
I'm pretty sure I'm studying more seriously than the first exam, but I'm still out of order @@so I console myself "I don't regret it"
As a result, I came to this environment now, and the department I studied has no interest, and the interpersonal relationship is not good.
I commute 50km every day, and it takes about 2~2.5 hours to go back and forth. I ride my bike by myself, I am exhausted physically and mentally and don't know how to go
Please give me advice, all kinds of factors overlap, I think I can't bear it anymore, after all, it's 4 years of life...

I remembered that I was out of order and told myself that I don't regret it. It seems really ironic now.
If I wasn't so stubborn and greedy, I wouldn't be where I am now, and I could study in my favorite department
My height is very short, 158 cm, the boys in the class are all over 170, I am a head shorter than them, I feel ashamed
Even the girls are taller than me. I don't know what to say. They are also ordinary in length, and they look like a house when they are short.
I don't know how to get to know girls. I want to get acquainted with boys first. Although I know them, I only know them.
I have a congenital defect, I can't walk, I can't play, I can't swim, what can I do in life? I'm introverted
I'm a slow-cooking type. I'm very happy to talk to each other when I'm familiar with it, but I don't eat this set at all in the university environment, and the class time is not as much as that in high school.

I didn't completely shut myself off. When school started, they made an appointment to ride a bicycle and go up the mountain, and a few of them took the girls with them.
I also go with them, but those girls may think that I am a short otaku, so it has no further impact on interpersonal relationships.
My only advantage is that I can sing. Before I joined a singing club in high school, I was in the same club with a group of like-minded people. At that time, there were 15 women and 3 men.
Especially since we are cadres, I was also afraid that so many girls would say that it would be difficult to get along with, but later on, the girls were all quite familiar.
I was told by two or three girls before that they wanted to be my little fans (this is not self-fat, and I have no other advantages)
In high school, I never worried about interpersonal relationships, nor did I feel that I was handicapped. Why did my mentality change as soon as I got to college?
A week or two ago in college, the group of men and women in the class made an appointment to sing. I thought I was good at singing, so I went to sing with them.
As a result, the girls' eyes are still focused on the tall and handsome boys in the class, and they are enough to drink there. This is the reality

There are often empty classrooms in college. The boys I know have empty classrooms or classes, just walk or sit with the group of girls in the class.
The boys in the class are almost tall, outgoing and good at chatting. Even if I know those guys, I don't know how to get in with them.
Because I am even shorter than those girls, I have no face at all. Anyway, maybe it is because of my own mentality.
Many of them come from all over Taiwan and it is impossible to commute, and almost all of them live on campus or rent dormitories
Boys and girls in the class will make appointments for supper, breakfast, Chinese food, etc., and gradually cultivate their relationship, and I have almost no problems.

There are many inexplicable activities in the university. For example, our department has two classes, Class A and Class B. Last time, we recruited direct subordinates and then there are families (people from Class A and Class B)
I'm in class B, but I'm from the same family as the three girls in our class, but we don't know each other at all. Those girls are very outgoing.
There are no boys in the same class at all, and the senior who hosted this event has long been acquainted with the outgoing girls in our class.
I feel embarrassed if I say go, and I don't know what to do.

Go to a camp run by the department, boys secretly go to the girls in the middle of the night to chat
I'm a marginal person, and I don't want to pretend to be acquainted with those girls, so I sleep in the tent by myself, although I don't think anyone cares
When they took pictures during the camp, the girls stood in the front and the boys stood in the back. Originally, I wanted to say that my classmates would also go in and take pictures.
But when I stood behind the group of boys, I couldn't pat my face at all, I really felt helpless

No wonder I'm so tired, I don't know how to go on and the next step, I feel that every day there are new pressures and new things that come to me
My parents made me mutilated and short, I won't complain about them, because they are also very painful, but why is God so unfair
My high school is a public high school in the north, and almost all of my classmates are scattered in private middle schools.
And I'm bad in the exam. Now I'm only at the end of the private sector. I don't know anyone who comes here.
Am I the only way left to transfer the exam?

After the transfer, if the whole class does not know each other, there will be no problems with interpersonal relationships, and you can go back to chat with your high school classmates
My current school doesn't have a single high school classmate, so I'm particularly frustrated. I'm not good at interpersonal relationships in the class.
Is escaping the only thing I can do? Will I be happier to study in my favorite department after transferring?
Hope you guys can give me some advice or wake me up
I am very happy no matter what opinions I have~ I hope I can chat with you here to share my feelings.. Otherwise, I really don't know how to get through this.

buahahahahahha tldr who cares about worthless existence of short nasty sloppy kinky floppy damn 158cm ugly weak gook:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: ?! (in video game)
i'm 170cm ofc
still ovER

fucking fakecel scum troll a guy can't be that short at that age

won´t change the fact that my dick was in your butt faggot (in video game)
So you had your dick in a man’s butt, but you’re not gay because of it?

PHD PHD PHD PHD PHD :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Stop writing engrish Essays. Its hard to follow / read

Your 158 cm it was over before you where even Born.

fucking fakecel scum troll a guy can't be that short at that age

I sometimes measure as 5'2. I also fantasized about cycling and attending MATC.

I sometimes measure as 5'2. I also fantasized about cycling and attending MATC.
Ah the great Intellect " is followin me around .

I need to get some Beer with my monthly neetbux , Just so i can cope , better" .

A few months ago, I was able to go to my favorite school, but I wanted to give myself another chance.
Let's see if I can spell better, the second test after a few months.... The result is super bad, only "finished" can be described after the test
I didn't expect that even the original department that I could go to was gone, and I also filled in another school and department that is very different from the original one.
I'm pretty sure I'm studying more seriously than the first exam, but I'm still out of order @@so I console myself "I don't regret it"
As a result, I came to this environment now, and the department I studied has no interest, and the interpersonal relationship is not good.
I commute 50km every day, and it takes about 2~2.5 hours to go back and forth. I ride my bike by myself, I am exhausted physically and mentally and don't know how to go
Please give me advice, all kinds of factors overlap, I think I can't bear it anymore, after all, it's 4 years of life...

I remembered that I was out of order and told myself that I don't regret it. It seems really ironic now.
If I wasn't so stubborn and greedy, I wouldn't be where I am now, and I could study in my favorite department
My height is very short, 158 cm, the boys in the class are all over 170, I am a head shorter than them, I feel ashamed
Even the girls are taller than me. I don't know what to say. They are also ordinary in length, and they look like a house when they are short.
I don't know how to get to know girls. I want to get acquainted with boys first. Although I know them, I only know them.
I have a congenital defect, I can't walk, I can't play, I can't swim, what can I do in life? I'm introverted
I'm a slow-cooking type. I'm very happy to talk to each other when I'm familiar with it, but I don't eat this set at all in the university environment, and the class time is not as much as that in high school.

I didn't completely shut myself off. When school started, they made an appointment to ride a bicycle and go up the mountain, and a few of them took the girls with them.
I also go with them, but those girls may think that I am a short otaku, so it has no further impact on interpersonal relationships.
My only advantage is that I can sing. Before I joined a singing club in high school, I was in the same club with a group of like-minded people. At that time, there were 15 women and 3 men.
Especially since we are cadres, I was also afraid that so many girls would say that it would be difficult to get along with, but later on, the girls were all quite familiar.
I was told by two or three girls before that they wanted to be my little fans (this is not self-fat, and I have no other advantages)
In high school, I never worried about interpersonal relationships, nor did I feel that I was handicapped. Why did my mentality change as soon as I got to college?
A week or two ago in college, the group of men and women in the class made an appointment to sing. I thought I was good at singing, so I went to sing with them.
As a result, the girls' eyes are still focused on the tall and handsome boys in the class, and they are enough to drink there. This is the reality

There are often empty classrooms in college. The boys I know have empty classrooms or classes, just walk or sit with the group of girls in the class.
The boys in the class are almost tall, outgoing and good at chatting. Even if I know those guys, I don't know how to get in with them.
Because I am even shorter than those girls, I have no face at all. Anyway, maybe it is because of my own mentality.
Many of them come from all over Taiwan and it is impossible to commute, and almost all of them live on campus or rent dormitories
Boys and girls in the class will make appointments for supper, breakfast, Chinese food, etc., and gradually cultivate their relationship, and I have almost no problems.

There are many inexplicable activities in the university. For example, our department has two classes, Class A and Class B. Last time, we recruited direct subordinates and then there are families (people from Class A and Class B)
I'm in class B, but I'm from the same family as the three girls in our class, but we don't know each other at all. Those girls are very outgoing.
There are no boys in the same class at all, and the senior who hosted this event has long been acquainted with the outgoing girls in our class.
I feel embarrassed if I say go, and I don't know what to do.

Go to a camp run by the department, boys secretly go to the girls in the middle of the night to chat
I'm a marginal person, and I don't want to pretend to be acquainted with those girls, so I sleep in the tent by myself, although I don't think anyone cares
When they took pictures during the camp, the girls stood in the front and the boys stood in the back. Originally, I wanted to say that my classmates would also go in and take pictures.
But when I stood behind the group of boys, I couldn't pat my face at all, I really felt helpless

No wonder I'm so tired, I don't know how to go on and the next step, I feel that every day there are new pressures and new things that come to me
My parents made me mutilated and short, I won't complain about them, because they are also very painful, but why is God so unfair
My high school is a public high school in the north, and almost all of my classmates are scattered in private middle schools.
And I'm bad in the exam. Now I'm only at the end of the private sector. I don't know anyone who comes here.
Am I the only way left to transfer the exam?

After the transfer, if the whole class does not know each other, there will be no problems with interpersonal relationships, and you can go back to chat with your high school classmates
My current school doesn't have a single high school classmate, so I'm particularly frustrated. I'm not good at interpersonal relationships in the class.
Is escaping the only thing I can do? Will I be happier to study in my favorite department after transferring?
Hope you guys can give me some advice or wake me up
I am very happy no matter what opinions I have~ I hope I can chat with you here to share my feelings.. Otherwise, I really don't know how to get through this.
why not just use google translate from taiwanese to english if your english is not great

even if it was translated this wall of text makes little sense and contains little information and is way too focused on the minutia of your life without large important themes being covered existential themes.

EG I dont care how long the grass is on the playing field and if you touched grass with your arse last tuesday before you saw a girl whisper to a cat on the 4th of july (an example of pathetic no information rambling).

condense REAL INFORMATION ABOUT EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS AND IMPORTANT EVENTS INTO 3 OR 4 PARAGRAPHS THEN PEOPLE READ

Last edited: