Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 15 yo polish chad toilet in tight yoga pants walks home at night, proceeds to get combo-flattened by two based automobiles

It'd be great if someone less lazy than me could do a ranking of countries by how conservative/non-degenerate they are, and compare it to female suicide rates. I'd be interested in seeing if there's any correlation, but not enough to bother doing it myself.
It isn't just the government, it is also genetics and the weather. Some places have the same suicide rates because of bad weather, or other factors. For short term observations if you ever feel less lazy, the government of Italy has changed over 50x since WW2 if you wonder how government plays into happiness (some countries may also have better mental heath).

@WawelDragon1683 @Teutonic Knight

Have you ever travelled to PL ? I dont speak much about it because I never went there, but slavic guys here say Just Dont be Slav in Slavlands.

suicides-europe-ratio.jpg

It also has the biggest suicide ratio of male suicide to female suicide in the world, being 6.7:1 nowadays.
So it's not a very good country to be male, or at least, below avrg male.

Have i travelled to Poland? I fucking live here. @Involuntarily is coping so hard claiming Poland's based. It's not. I live here so i would know. All foids living in town are on the same level of degeneracy as other western women. Perhaps those in rural areas aren't as bad, but most of them are leaving those areas for towns anyways. The suicide rate is so unbalanced because women's lives here are so much easier than men's. They get treated far better at school and work. They literally get paid to have kids and they still don't do it jfl. Also as with all slavic countries, if you're non-NT you're beyond fucked here.

Have i travelled to Poland? I fucking live here. @Involuntarily is coping so hard claiming Poland's based. It's not. I live here so i would know. All foids living in town are on the same level of degeneracy as other western women. Perhaps those in rural areas aren't as bad, but most of them are leaving those areas for towns anyways. The suicide rate is so unbalanced because women's lives here are so much easier than men's. They get treated far better at school and work. They literally get paid to have kids and they still don't do it jfl. Also as with all slavic countries, if you're non-NT you're beyond fucked here.
he said that "They all want Polish men, and the country is against immigration as well, its a based country. "
i dont think a country that claims to be against immigration would have done this
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/1...ver-young-girls-to-brown-men-for-integration/
@Involuntarily

he said that "They all want Polish men, and the country is against immigration as well, its a based country. "
i dont think a country that claims to be against immigration would have done this
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/1...ver-young-girls-to-brown-men-for-integration/
@Involuntarily
You posted that shit from a fake news site, their, quality of journalism is of 30 IQ or lower. Look at that source and taking it seriously is utterly retarded.
https://www.politico.eu/article/poland-two-faced-immigration-strategy-ukraine-migrants/

When it comes to the European refugee crisis, Poland's ruling Law and Justice (PiS) party has distinguished itself with fiery anti-migrant rhetoric. But when it comes to finding workers to take on the low-paying jobs Poles no longer want, the government has been quite happy to let in a historic influx of badly needed foreigners.

In 2017, the last year for which figures are available, Poland issued more visas to foreign workers than any other country in Europe. Eighty-five percent of them went to people from Ukraine — a predominantly white, Christian country — looking for work.

BTFO.

Ironically, the reason why Poland's male to female suicide ratio is so high is because the women there seem to be happier and killing themselves less, not because the men are killing themselves more.. I guess the conservative ideals must be better for them somehow.

They get the benefits from conservativism while also getting everything they want from liberalism. It's that simple.

For example if they don't like it in Poland they can EASILY get a Western betabuxxer and move to liberal West and shit on their ex-countries. If they're conservative and want families they can easily get a local rich trad guy no matter what they did in the past.

It's so easy for Eastern Euro women to marry. They're highly demanded by Westerners who financially-mog the Eastern Europeans from Washington to Astana.

are you going to ignore the euroweek thing?

@Teutonic Knight @WawelDragon1683 @Glokta
View attachment 170929what do you think about the euroweek thing?

There was already a thread about euroweek but it god deleted and Saudade got banned for posting it if I remember correctly.

are you going to ignore the euroweek thing?

@Teutonic Knight @WawelDragon1683 @Glokta
View attachment 170929what do you think about the euroweek thing?
Polish women are fucking sluts. Literally every single women at my high school had tinder installed. Most of them lost their virginities around 13-14. They fuck foreigners like crazy. Poland might seem conservative but only because most men are conservative. The vast majority of women is feminist filth.

There was already a thread about euroweek but it god deleted and Saudade got banned for posting it if I remember correctly.
yea i know he got 70% for that thread. just wanted to be sure that euroweek is a big issue

yea i know he got 70% for that thread. just wanted to be sure that euroweek is a big issue
People will hurumph many hurumphs but at the end of the day none will do anything. It's just the way things are here. Poland is a land of conservative men and liberal women.

People will hurumph many hurumphs but at the end of the day none will do anything. It's just the way things are here. Poland is a land of conservative men and liberal women.
You sound like you have a good understanding of it there. Do you live there?

You sound like you have a good understanding of it there. Do you live there?
I'm Polish and I spent almost 30 years living here. I have the classic ugly Slav potato face so I am as Polish as one can be. I'm hardly the only Polish incel. Many men in Poland are forced to be involuntary celibate.

I don't think its a bad idea. Polish women are faithful and you can see the stats yourself instead of these coping faggots. They all want Polish men, and the country is against immigration as well, its a based country.
Not sure if trolling.

>not constantly watching both sides of the road
dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back