Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 15 yo polish chad toilet in tight yoga pants walks home at night, proceeds to get combo-flattened by two based automobiles

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
There is something truly magnificent in seeing chad toilets get ragdolled by these technological marvels, called automobiles! Not only a ragdoll spin but a follow up by a partnering automobile for a run over. Truly a one-two punch! Exquisite.

She wont be sucking highschool badboi chad dicks for a while EH, the skank

Why is that video so funny? kek

Retards, Poles are conservative and don't use degenerate hookup apps.

Funny as fuck but didnt watch but im guessing its funny as fuck

why the hell did she not look both ways fuck what are eyes for.

Polcels beg to differ on that.
Like all slav(e) women, Polish women whore themselves out to rich foreigners.
GIGAcope

Poland is a country with a strong family tradition which is reflected in the structure of the population by de facto marital status.[1] In 2011 among the population aged 20 and more (30.3 million people) nearly 60 % remained legally married; among men, this percentage was over 62 %, and among women slightly less - almost 57 %. In addition, more than 2 % of the population 20+ declared to be in informal relationships (consensual unions[2]).
The next largest group by actual marital status are single men and women who have never married, who together accounted for 22 % of the population aged at least 20. There is clearly a variation by sex, i.e. the percentage of singles among women was less than 18 %, and among men up to 27 %. Divorced persons make up almost 5 % of the population aged 20 and more, and those separated represent less than 1 %.

LOL saw the gif yesterday
so funny. I'm just more shocked the stupid bitch didn't look both ways. It's like the first thing they teach you as a kid

Kind of impressed how she immediately stood up after that.

First of all how can you dress tightly like that at the age of 15 :dafuckfeels:
Second of all how do you not look left or right when crossing the street :dafuckfeels:

She was hurrying to get chad's dick.
She will escape hospital and crawl to him now

females always think theyre entitled to roads and footpaths. the amount of times i shoulder females that act like everyone else should move around them i insane

Should have died

Not hard enough. Those cunts deserve to be riden over with tank

Retards, Poles are conservative and don't use degenerate hookup apps.

First of all how can you dress tightly like that at the age of 15 :dafuckfeels:
Second of all how do you not look left or right when crossing the street :dafuckfeels:
the bitch got destroyed by the power of the slavpill

"The CCTV footage was released by the Polish police as a form of prevention. Apparently, in Poland they recognize the importance of sharing graphic images with the public as the most effective means of education and accident prevention."

Based.

I feel like too often mass media hides this kind of footage, and that is dumb AF because without them people acquire a so-called normalcy biais.

if that were an incel, he would have died on the spot due to inferior luck and genetics. She just stood right back up

in Poland they recognize the importance of sharing graphic images with the public as the most effective means of education and accident prevention.
based
if that were an incel, he would have died on the spot due to inferior luck and genetics. She just stood right back up
brutal tbh
Terminator Stacy doesnt give a fuck
shes so determined to suck chads cock that she will still walk after being hit by 2 cars .
Such magnificent creatures

LMAO. Making a gif right now.

SmartSelect 20191121 104447 Samsung Internet

Sadly she survived :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
LOL saw the gif yesterday
so funny. I'm just more shocked the stupid bitch didn't look both ways. It's like the first thing they teach you as a kid
XDDDDDDD this is good question, why didnt she
In her age i didnt even fap yet and shes already dressing to get bf

This wouldnt have happened to her if she gave a chance to slavcels

Just look both ways before crossing the street theory

She was probably on her phone (only watched the gif).

I bring evidence and stats to you fucking retards and you can't do anything but meme "cope" like the 70IQ NPCs you are

I bring evidence and stats to you fucking retards and you can't do anything but meme "cope" like the 70IQ NPCs you are
yes man u are so high iq and you mog us into oblivion, who even meme copes right? so low iq wow

Just look both ways before crossing the street theory
She actually looked, I think. But thought the driver would stop.
Shit like this almost happened to me too. Makes me scared more than anything

She actually looked, I think. But thought the driver would stop.
Shit like this almost happened to me too. Makes me scared more than anything
She should have waited for him to stop.Its obvious even if he did kits raining do the car would have hit her.

Foid thinks the car will stop for her to cross.

Based driver

hmm maybe I should move back to Poland, my parents immigrated from there.
I don't think its a bad idea. Polish women are faithful and you can see the stats yourself instead of these coping faggots. They all want Polish men, and the country is against immigration as well, its a based country.

Like all slav(e) women, Polish women whore themselves out to rich foreigners.

They're right to seek financial stability. At least if they marry someone rich, they're not a burden on the taxpayer.

I don't think its a bad idea. Polish women are faithful and you can see the stats yourself instead of these coping faggots. They all want Polish men, and the country is against immigration as well, its a based country.
@WawelDragon1683 @Teutonic Knight

Have you ever travelled to PL ? I dont speak much about it because I never went there, but slavic guys here say Just Dont be Slav in Slavlands.

suicides-europe-ratio.jpg

It also has the biggest suicide ratio of male suicide to female suicide in the world, being 6.7:1 nowadays.
So it's not a very good country to be male, or at least, below avrg male.

Have you ever travelled to PL ? I dont speak much about it because I never went there, but slavic guys here say Just Dont be Slav in Slavlands.

It also has the biggest suicide ratio of male suicide to female suicide in the world, being 6.7:1 nowadays.

If you sample incels, you will get incel replies. Farmers throughout the world are commiting suicide and much of poland is still farmers. 6.7 out of 100,000 is high by comparable rates, but is it hardly high.

I looked it up, apparently the the extremely high male to female suicide ratio is mostly because of how low Poland's female suicide rate is, not because of a high male suicide rate.

Poland's male suicide rate (23.9/100,000 people) is actually comparable to the US's (21.1/100,000), however, the United States has almost double the rate of female suicides (6.4/100,000) compared to Poland (3.4), so their male to female suicide ratio is decreased.

For context, the Male suicide capital of the world, Russia, has a male suicide rate of 48.3/100,000 people, basically double both Poland and the US, however because their female suicide rate is also high this means the their male to female suicide ratio is actually lower than Poland's.

Ironically, the reason why Poland's male to female suicide ratio is so high is because the women there seem to be happier and killing themselves less, not because the men are killing themselves more.. I guess the conservative ideals must be better for them somehow.

Last edited:
I looked it up, apparently the the extremely high male to female suicide ratio is partly because of how low the female suicide rate is.

Poland's male suicide rate (23.9/100,000 people) is actually comparable to the US's (21.1/100,000), however, the United States has almost double the rate of female suicides (6.4/100,000) compared to Poland (3.4), so their male to female suicide ratio is decreased. For context, the Male suicide capital of the world, Russia, has a male suicide rate of 48.3/100,000 people, basically double both Poland and the US, however because their female suicide rate is also high this means the their male to female suicide ratio is actually lower than Poland's.

Ironically, the reason why Poland's male to female suicide ratio is so high is because the women there seem to be happier and killing themselves less, not because the men are killing themselves more.. I guess the conservative ideals must be better for them somehow.
A good hypothesis. If we observe more data, the main age of death for men cumilates in the 50-54 age range. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3543353/ dramatically increasing at the age of 35.
tileshop.fcgi

The method was hanging for men, which means it is deliberate and intentional.

A good hypothesis. If we observe more data, the main age of death for men cumilates in the 50-54 age range. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3543353/ dramatically increasing at the age of 35.
tileshop.fcgi
It'd be great if someone less lazy than me could do a ranking of countries by how conservative/non-degenerate they are, and compare it to female suicide rates. I'd be interested in seeing if there's any correlation, but not enough to bother doing it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back