Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 15 yo kid with a gf

Luminary
★★★★★
So i was enjoying my fav video game as always.
Then a normie added me as a friend.
We played for a bit and i figured out he is 15 and he has a gf.

I cant even cope with video games any longer ffs, its over. :feelstrash: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

sadly I got really angry at him for figuring that he has a gf. I thought i found a friend. I can't control my anger anymore. Thats the side effect of this forum.
The kid is enjoying his life while i rot alone. Why me. Why us. I just cant belive there are many lonly boyos out there rotting alone...

And then he bragged about how poor he is. ffs he has a gf he is loved what does he want more?

Here is the convo if u want to read:

ScreenShot0095 Recovered

soon i will post my anime drawings @Weeb25 :feelstrash:

Last edited:
Brutal but low iq

The kid is enjoying his life while i rot alone. Why me. Why us. I just cant belive there are many lonly boyos out there rotting alone...
We may be alone, but at least we have each other to talk to

In what way is this lifefuel?

Why is this lifefuel you brainlet larper?

Put this thread in suifuel or ragefuel man.

I hate that my penis is being destroyed by people who are way younger than me. It has to stop.

Kind of cruel, he's just a kid.

i hate everyone who got to experience teenage love while i was denied it

fuc kthat kid and his nomrie gf

In what way is this lifefuel?
I think he made a mistake. Let's not be hard on him.
It happens to us all. I see he corrected it.
I just noticed the Suicide Fuel is right below the Life Fuel.

Kind of cruel, he's just a kid.

Yeah, he's 15; he doesn't understand shit about society. He's in a much more fortunate position than we are, but he doesn't even realize that yet. You made him feel guilty and he can't understand why.

I get why you're pissed, but it probably would've been better to cut off contact with him than to engage in a protracted back-and-forth with him.

Edit: Now that I think about it, if you're still on speaking terms with him, you could slowly slip him the blackpill, bit by bit, before he gets corrupted by feminazism. You gotta keep your emotions in check though.

I think he made a mistake. Let's not be hard on him.
It happens to us all. I see he corrected it.
I just noticed the Suicide Fuel is right below the Life Fuel.
This tbh, op isn't the best but at least he tries

He doesn't have to be the best. We don't have to be Shakespeare.
We are here to share our frustrations. This guy is alone tonight while his 15 year old friend is out on a date.
Probably getting sex too.

That’s an understatement
shut up fag
He doesn't have to be the best. We don't have to be Shakespeare.
We are here to share our frustrations. This guy is alone tonight while his 15 year old friend is out on a date.
Probably getting sex too.
yea thats what i am trying to say. it just hurts...
i changed now calm down all :feelstrash:
Yeah, he's 15; he doesn't understand shit about society. He's in a much more fortunate position than we are, but he doesn't even realize that yet. You made him feel guilty and he can't understand why.

I get why you're pissed, but it probably would've been better to cut off contact with him than to engage in a protracted back-and-forth with him.

Edit: Now that I think about it, if you're still on speaking terms with him, you could slowly slip him the blackpill, bit by bit, before he gets corrupted by feminazism. You gotta keep your emotions in check though.
he still is loved more then i ever will why he why cant i have that ffs???
fuc kthat kid and his nomrie gf
^^^^ :feelstrash:
i hate everyone who got to experience teenage love while i was denied it
i hate them too the feeling that u will never get it just succs man :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

He tried to connect with you. I dunno man, I wouldn't have bitched him out just for living a normal life. Do you really think only the lonely play video games?

He tried to connect with you. I dunno man, I wouldn't have bitched him out just for living a normal life. Do you really think only the lonely play video games?
wow yea he really lonly...get nice pussy at the back ofc he so sad man.... :feelstrash: :feelswhat:

wow yea he really lonly...get nice pussy at the back ofc he so sad man.... :feelstrash: :feelswhat:

Anyone can be sad. Even people who don't realize how good they've got it. What matters is that they feel sad.

Fucking slayer, hes mocking you.

15 y.o.
Girlfriend
Come on man, you must be joking. There is in their "relationships".

@angrycurrycel what do you think about this

You seemed like a total ass. That kid was more likeable than you.

Having a gf at 15 shows that you have a lot of potential in looks.
You did good, raging out at him.

The convo looks fake to me.