Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15 year old chads have better personalities, respect women, and have more money + status than any other men of any age

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Since personality and respecting women is all that matters, then chads who fuck prime teens in highschool are the pinnacle of personality and being "good people".

Money and status also matter, so high school chads have the most money and status out of any other age group of men out of the entire world. After all, they fuck the hottest, prime women which makes them have the best attributes of what it takes to get laid.

Or... status, money, and personality don't matter in terms of having women physically attracted to you and everyone who thinks they do is full on retarded.

Rebuttals:

- "But.. but... most men don't get laid in highschool"
Well if that's true, the HS chads are even better than originally stated.

- "But HS foids aren't the hottest"
Just kill yourself

Since personality and respecting women is all that matters, then chads who fuck prime teens in highschool are the pinnacle of personality and being "good people".

Money and status also matter, so high school chads have the most money and status out of any other age group of men out of the entire world. After all, they fuck the hottest, prime women which makes them have the best attributes of what it takes to get laid.

Or... status, money, and personality don't matter in terms of having women physically attracted to you and everyone who thinks they do is full on retarded.

Rebuttals:

- "But.. but... most men don't get laid in highschool"
Well if that's true, the HS chads are even better than originally stated.

Just kill yourself
40 year old black women are the hottest TBH

These Chads get to fuck their hot foid teachers.

Just kill yourself
Kek, better than I could put it.

Willing, passionate, deflowering sex with prime teens who are crazy about you is awkward and bad, your delusional incel! Starfish sex with your 50 yo used-up betabuxx landwhale wife is the truly amazing type of sex.

Last edited:
Kek, better than I could put it.

Willing, passionate, deflowering sex with prime teens who are crazy about you is awkward and bad, your delusional incel! Starfish sex with your 50 yo used-up betabuxx landwhale wife is the truly amazing type of sex.
I thought you liked 50 year old black women

I thought you liked 50 year old black women
I do, especially if single moms of multiple kids from different fathers who they don't even know.

Girls that age are still not emotionally matured, they do not kno what they really yet teehee

Chad can fuck any girl of any age and she will enjoy it thoroughly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back