Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15 y/o JB puts body on the line to meet baseball chad. youtube comments redpilled

visage

visage

Banned
-
how in the fuck do you scum cope with NOT being a sportstar/celeb chad having JBs serve themselves on a platter for you to crempee them 24/7 and worship your existence calling you daddy etc...

Last edited:
This is what will happen to the security guards

There will be lawsuits

They will be portrayed as white supremacists

They will be told that they are ugly lonely men

daily reminder that having a daughter is cucked as fuck this 15 y/o jb has probably been fantasizing about this baseball chad since she was 10.

you can't cope. you will only watch them grow up whores to end up with beta soy faggot male.

This surprises me, i was told that anyone under the age of 16 is a little baby who cannot walk or talk, let alone have sexual feelings. Was I lied to?

:soy::soy:

you can't cope. you will only watch them grow up whores to end up with beta soy faggot male.
She's going to make some cuck very happy when she gets married in her late 30's.

Where is the suifuel tag or the toxic femininity tag?

tenor.gif

No girl would ever do this to me :feelsbadman:

I hope he dicked her for such big effort.

This surprises me, i was told that anyone under the age of 16 is a little baby who cannot walk or talk, let alone have sexual feelings. Was I lied to?

We should get a gang of us and all run up and hug her. See how she likes it

Fucking beaner cunt will do anything for white chad,hope that bitch chokes on a dick and dies
We should get a gang of us and all run up and hug her. See how she likes it

She doesn't even look 15. She look 19

Lol. Reddit and ITfags will call anyone a pedo for wanting to smash that even though that isn't even close pedophilia

You know you're going to jail right? :chad::reeeeee:
She doesn't even look 15. She look 19

Lol. Reddit and ITfags will call anyone a pedo for wanting to smash that even though that isn't even close pedophilia
Ultra prime

pre teen girls nowadays look like they're 17-18

"You know you're going to jail. Was it worth it?"

"It was worth it"

Blackpill overdose :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

They had to mention that he's 6ft4. He's not even attractive facially, but his tallfag height made him live life on tutorial mode.

Prime women are willing to get hurt/jailed just to try and touch a Chad celeb.

Meanwhile, most of them wouldn't even kiss an incel for high money. That if it were even legal to offer 15 yos money to kiss them, kek.

Just end the west already. Jesus, Muslims, ice age, meteor, anything please.

Was it really necessary for the reporter to mention the chad’s height? As if to justify her actions?

" wasnt charged"

o look pussypass at it again, its a win win for the femoid, she got to lust over famous chad

" da u silly inkwell, dont be idiotic!, its just a really really big fan wanting to meet their hero, ur reading too much into it teehee, she will grow out of that teehee"

15 lol you just know she has been flicking her bean to this guy. bbbbbbbut shes just a child, a baby! not anymore retards shes ready for that cum in her hole by Mr 6'4"

God I wish a girl would do that to me

the comments are pretty red pilled about the fact that if the genders were reversed the guy would be seen as a perv, danger to society and put in jail and "rehabilitated".

IF you've never had a 15 y/o jailbait try to aggressively hug you, consider slitting your subhuman throat.

They had to mention that he's 6ft4. He's not even attractive facially, but his tallfag height made him live life on tutorial mode.

Cody Bellinger, the baseball player, mogs all of us combined by about a 1000 times. Plus, he's one of the best in the game currently, MVP favorite this season.

Being Chad must be nice.

I hate him

Last edited:
This was a calculated move. She knew that she wouldn't be jailed because by law she is a child.

Red

Can't wait until she turns 18. Her pussy is going to look like expired roast beef, if it isn't already

15? Nigga looks 28.

Is she a beaner spic?

he must have good game

Did he make a punt in her honour?

"tackled" they barely touched her, should have broken her spine

Goddamn these 14 year olds are aging too quickly, watch 10 year olds have the body of a 20 year old in 50 years :feelswhat:

Makes me wanna kill myself..

You a baseballcel? You forgetting Yelich too. And of course Trout.
Blue Jays :feelsrope:. I meant lookswise, obviously Trout abilitymogs (and neckmogs) everyone else.

Cody Bellinger, the baseball player, mogs all of us combined by about a 1000 times. Plus, he's one of the best in the game currently, MVP favorite this season.

Being Chad must be nice.

I hate him
He's not attractive facially though. He has upper eyelid exposure and his maxilla isn't very good. He looks like a generic normie that got braces.

He's not attractive facially though. He has upper eyelid exposure and his maxilla isn't very good. He looks like a generic normie that got braces.

I suppose. For an athlete though.