Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15 Most Accurate Predictions Of Kali Yuga By Lord Krishna

Religion is cope tbh.

I don’t care about your Hindu poop gods maybe 4 armed elephant god should teach you not to shit on the street as proof of his divinity

I don’t care about your Hindu poop gods maybe 4 armed elephant god should teach you not to shit on the street as proof of his divinity
brootal. Can't even take the good shit from ancient wisdom, just see curries today and and say its street shitting all the way back.

Did this say only money cope and study maxxing matters? Cleanliness and stuff doesn't? If so it explains everything

Buddhism mogs tbh
I prefer that over any religion

No religion for your face

Shitskin hindu cope

brootal. Can't even take the good shit from ancient wisdom, just see curries today and and say its street shitting all the way back.
You made another poop reference before talking about curries and the street shitting meme jfl

just be curry strikes again

religionion, truthfulness, cleanliness, tolerance, mercy, duration of life, physical strength and memory will all diminish day by day.
:yes:

wealth alone will be considered the sign of a man’s good birth, proper behavior and fine qualities. And law and justice will be applied only on the basis of one’s power
. :yes:

Men and women will live together merely because of superficial attraction, and success in business will depend on deceit. Womanliness and manliness will be judged according to one’s expertise in sex, and a man will be known as a brahmana just by his wearing a thread.
:yes:

:feelsohgod:

aren't all of these just fucking common human traits since the dawn of time tho

strange that no muslimcel hasnt yet countered with some islamic propecy