Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 15 minutes of Pure Pain: Ethnic PUA "picking up" White Stacies

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★
Peep

Fate of every redpilled incel. “Don’t worry bro after your 1000th rejection you’ll find the right one”. “Hold frames, spin plates and pass her shit tests”

He looks like a short Latino.

He should of chased after white foids on the heavier/uglier side or short/fat latinas.

Instead, he was mostly chasing after 5-4 - 5'6 white girls. Foids of that race/height want 6ft+ white dudes or nothing at all.

Being a man of color in general is an automatic strike. Being a short man of color and thats strike two. Can't really see his face.

In general, if you're a man of color in America and you are aiming for white or asian women, you are essentially making it extremely hard for yourself. You are basically opting in to play on ultra hard nightmare mode. Unless of course, you are clearly a tall attractive and successful man of color, aka ethnic chad.

Last edited:
pua is retardation

He looks like a short Latino.

He should of chased after white foids on the heavier/uglier side or short/fat latinas.

Instead, he was mostly chasing after 5-4 - 5'6 white girls. Foids of that race/height want 6ft+ white dudes or nothing at all.

Being a man of color in general is an automatic strike. Being a short man of color and thats strike two. Can't really see his face.

In general, if you're a man of color in America and you are aiming for white or asian women, you are essentially making it extremely hard for yourself. You are basically opting in to play on ultra hard nightmare mode. Unless of course, you are clearly a tall attractive and successful man of color, aka ethnic chad.

Just approach 10000 foids bro,you will definitely find the one.

Meanwhile all the foids i have a boyfriend teeheee

At some point you are just a dog asking to be put out of his misery. I really wish I could kill this pathetic man. Not out of any malice. I just want to save him from the humiliation of living. Save him from himself.

It was over just hearing his accent

Last edited:
Smashing your head against cement would be a more productive use of time than trying to pick up white women as a short, ethnic dude. To add to that most of the women in the video were in pretty good shape and were pretty cute and I’ve come to expect over the years if you see an in shape woman at least a 5/10 in looks it is near certain that she is in a relationship already. Decently attractive women are scooped up mind numbingly fast to the point there are almost no single women left once you get past like 22

At some point you are just a dog asking to be put out of his misery. I really wish I could kill this pathetic man. Not out of any malice. I just want to save him from the humiliation of living. Save him from himself.

It was over just hearing his accent
He should have killed himself on the spot lol

Scamming cucks like him should be an Incel rite of passage. Honestly, online cucks are pretty desperate nowadays.

Mystery was a legit PUA, but he was an aspie and tall and good looking.