Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 14yo redditor who lectured us in the past unsubscribes from IT, says they are toxic, he created empathy and actually brought VALID points for us.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
Inceltear are losers too. Most normies are too busy to shit on incels on reddit kek.

Inceltear are losers too. Most normies are too busy to shit on incels on reddit kek.
Even normies across reddit think IT fucktards are scum and losers.

inceltear only proves blackpill

If I was 14 I wouldn’t spend my time on a subreddit that takes screenshots of lonely virgins. I’d be trying to make friends or playing video games.

>You know, a lot of incels might just be decent people with some really interesting hobbies, but they're often drowned out by more hateful ones. A lot of them actually need help. They need help mentally and physically, they should go lose weight or build muscle, have a better fashion sense, and have more casual conversations with more people.

He’s got some really good points, most people in this community aren’t nearly as hateful as most normies, who are far more racist and judgmental. This is one of the most diverse communities of men out there.

If OP’s reading this, good on you. Spend your teenage years somewhere else. You made the right call.
True. They really don’t have anything better to do that take screenshots and be convicted of pedophilia.

I mean, good for him that he left IT, but he's still bluepilled to the core. Hobbies? Talk to people more? Come on....

Even a kid can tell ostracizing is wrong. As a kid, and even now, I feel bad when that happens to other people, because I know how bad it feels myself.
They lack self awareness.

Best part is the femcel going apeshit in the comments because we keep saying that femcels don't exist, but if you look at her post history she talks about having casual sex with her FWB. :feelsjuice:

Best part is the femcel going apeshit in the comments because we keep saying that femcels don't exist, but if you look at her post history she talks about having casual sex with her FWB. :feelsjuice:
Foid logic. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

In their minds, being "involuntary celibate" is being an unattractive person who Chad/Stacy won't commit.

It doesn't mean broadly "person who wants to have sex and relationships, but can't because is rejected"
I mean, good for him that he left IT, but he's still bluepilled to the core. Hobbies? Talk to people more? Come on....
At least he has a "helpful" mindset. The rest of them wishes for our deaths, literally. They don't want us to improve, they want us to feel further depressed to the point of suicide or to commit violent acts to "prove them right". They care more about their political agenda than actually avoiding chaos preventing troubled young men from an edgy mindset. That sweet Reddit karma points is more important than everything else.

What I find funny is that IT blames us for "domestic violence" even though all we do is sit at home. Do you know who is actually committing domestic violence? Men who actually get into relationships, (AKA chads) not incels. These retards call anyone who has anything against women an "incel"

If a foid gets has a regretful sexual encounter she's a "victim" who got "groomed" but an incel who was bullied and rejected from childhood and finds himself feeling angry about is apparently a "psychopath" who "chooses" to feel this way. (Keep in mind that humans are social animals and that prolonged isolation is used as a torture method in a lot of countries)

Do these retards actually think that we were born with these beliefs? No, I gave women multiple chances to prove me wrong. If only one woman, just one woman decided she didn't want to behave like a walking stereotype, I wouldn't be here right now. Was I "hateful and misogynistic" when I got asked out as a joke? Was I "hateful and misogynistic" when I simply tried to make small talk with a female classmate only to get purposely ignored? Was I "hateful and misogynistic" when I was repeatedly used as an emotional tampon online and told to "kill myself" repeatedly? I could go on and on about the abuse that I have suffered despite doing absolutely nothing wrong. Ugly and autsitic men are the literal bottom-feeders of society, everyone constantly walks over us only to get all self-righteous when we choose to retaliate. Why is that so difficult to comprehend? It's like only two types of people exist in their eyes, "angel who can do no wrong" and "irredeemable piece of shit" They're incapable of seeing any shade of grey, only black and white.

IT can go fuck itself.

aslo, jfl at him lecturing us (at least me)...i'm more than 10 years older than him
lil bitch kid

What I find funny is that IT blames us for "domestic violence" even though all we do is sit at home. Do you know who is actually committing domestic violence? Men who actually get into relationships, (AKA chads) not incels. These retards call anyone who has anything against women an "incel"

If a foid gets has a regretful sexual encounter she's a "victim" who got "groomed" but an incel who was bullied and rejected from childhood and finds himself feeling angry about is apparently a "psychopath" who "chooses" to feel this way. (Keep in mind that humans are social animals and that prolonged isolation is used as a torture method in a lot of countries)

Do these retards actually think that we were born with these beliefs? No, I gave women multiple chances to prove me wrong. If only one woman, just one woman decided she didn't want to behave like a walking stereotype, I wouldn't be here right now. Was I "hateful and misogynistic" when I got asked out as a joke? Was I "hateful and misogynistic" when I simply tried to make small talk with a female classmate only to get purposely ignored? Was I "hateful and misogynistic" when I was repeatedly used as an emotional tampon online and told to "kill myself" repeatedly? I could go on and on about the abuse that I have suffered despite doing absolutely nothing wrong. Ugly and autsitic men are the literal bottom-feeders of society, everyone constantly walks over us only to get all self-righteous when we choose to retaliate. Why is that so difficult to comprehend? It's like only two types of people exist in their eyes, "angel who can do no wrong" and "irredeemable piece of shit" They're incapable of seeing any shade of grey, only black and white.

IT can go fuck itself.
As always, if they were to talk about your experiences they would say it's all made up, exaggerated and escalated, as they always do. Nothing bad ever happened to us, we make everything up according to them, all lies, but the moment anyone says something "dangerous" it's immediately true.

Seriously, he came to his senses about how we are ostracized and radicalized and how SOCIETY ITSELF and IT themselves push us to extremes by their actions and posts.
This is a must-read content of someone coming to his senses and throwing delusions away, at least some of them. He in the past created a very soy thread, now deleted, telling us to not be bitter and just prepare for parenthood while Chads fuck all girls all day while we rot. He was on IT and gained a few points.

Now he realised how toxic IT is and realised how IT and society radicalized us to the point we are today. I will not say what his points are, read it by yourself, they are very, very valid points that can be taken to various subjects such as depressed people and someone just telling them "just kys already", basically driving that depressed person further into depression and suicidal thoughts of worthlessness, which is basically what anti-incels do to us and radicalize and ridicule us at every expense. Needless to say his post got downvoted to hell and he got slandered for it by IT.
Must-read content and realization of senses. I would be glad if the mods would pin this as this is an important piece of history, because even if the person doesn't agree with us, it still means they can come to their senses and realise how and why we become what we are now, because of how we are radicalized, ridiculed, bullied and harassed.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qfpeml/dont_tell_incels_to_die_alone/

Screenshot in case it gets deleted and lost forever:

View attachment 516430

Additional content from JU:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/JustUnsubbed/comments/qfq1uj/ju_from_rinceltear/

Screenshot if the post gets lost or whatever:

View attachment 516473

Who the fuck cares what a 14 year old thinks

You do realise he means NOTHING he is saying right? He's a fucking kid and will grow to hate us genetic trash as does everyone as he grows older.

Seriously, he came to his senses about how we are ostracized and radicalized and how SOCIETY ITSELF and IT themselves push us to extremes by their actions and posts.
This is a must-read content of someone coming to his senses and throwing delusions away, at least some of them. He in the past created a very soy thread, now deleted, telling us to not be bitter and just prepare for parenthood while Chads fuck all girls all day while we rot. He was on IT and gained a few points.

Now he realised how toxic IT is and realised how IT and society radicalized us to the point we are today. I will not say what his points are, read it by yourself, they are very, very valid points that can be taken to various subjects such as depressed people and someone just telling them "just kys already", basically driving that depressed person further into depression and suicidal thoughts of worthlessness, which is basically what anti-incels do to us and radicalize and ridicule us at every expense. Needless to say his post got downvoted to hell and he got slandered for it by IT.
Must-read content and realization of senses. I would be glad if the mods would pin this as this is an important piece of history, because even if the person doesn't agree with us, it still means they can come to their senses and realise how and why we become what we are now, because of how we are radicalized, ridiculed, bullied and harassed.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qfpeml/dont_tell_incels_to_die_alone/

Screenshot in case it gets deleted and lost forever:

View attachment 516430

Additional content from JU:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/JustUnsubbed/comments/qfq1uj/ju_from_rinceltear/

Screenshot if the post gets lost or whatever:

View attachment 516473

Smart but ignorant kid. I wish him well.

Sense alot of bluepill rubbish within his post but still, nice him removing himself from that jackass group.

Might be before most of the current crop of users time but a few weeks after the r/incels ban the now defunct r/inceltears was featured on r/suboftheday and the so called "incel watchdogs" were expecting to get their cocks sucked but instead the normies almost resoundingly turned on them calling them sad and pathetic and roasting them for bullying a bunch of losers and how sad do you have to be to think bullying a bunch of internet virgins is a legitimate use of your time, you're sadder than they are. It was glorious. I think a lot of us fired up our reddit accounts and joined the shit fest.

This isn't the first time this has happened. IncelTear itself is a breakoff from the original IncelTears because it was shut down by one of its mods as an act of mutiny.

This is why I say we should just stop worrying about IncelTear. This isn't news. IncelTear has always been controversial. What point is there in bringing it up anymore?
The cucks here often browse IT in the hopes that they'll see one of their posts featured in there, who knows maybe even dm the IT chick who posted it and apologize:feelsaww::feelsaww:

Cucked.is

The cucks here often browse IT in the hopes that they'll see one of their posts featured in there, who knows maybe even dm the IT chick who posted it and apologize:feelsaww::feelsaww:

Cucked.is
I was browsing JU first and then saw his post. I am always on that sub to see where people are Unsubbing from and why. Some subs are mentioned so often that they are banned from even being mentioned in your post that you unsubbed from there.

just fucking lol whole IT iqmogged by a 14 year old

lucky him he almost got molested by IT pedos lmao