Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 14 year old redditor is getting bullied by his sister's boyfriend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
That title really messed up there.

I was seriously wondering how a 14 year old can be so cuck that he has to deal with his "girlfriend's boyfriend" only to find out it's his sister.
He don't have to take shit from that though whether it's his "girlfriend's boyfriend" or his sister as the boyfriend is literally nothing to the fool.

He should definitely HGH maxx at this point.

You may want to fix the title. Apart from that, it's crazy how his sister doesn't give one single shit about his brother (probably just because he's short)

That title really messed up there.

I was seriously wondering how a 14 year old can be so cuck that he has to deal with his "girlfriend's boyfriend" only to find out it's his sister.
He don't have to take shit from that though whether it's his "girlfriend's boyfriend" or his sister as the boyfriend is literally nothing to the fool.
I edited it, thanks.

damn. something like that would make me want to do something violent about it. absolutely insane, imagine getting bullied in your own home

good personality = girlfriend

Beat the shit out of Chad theory

Broken personality detector, this female must be having problems with her sixth sense.

If he told her about the bullying it would just make her want to fuck her bf even more

Looks like his sisters personality detector failed

If he told her about the bullying it would just make her want to fuck her bf even more
It will be interesting to see the update. She might feel pressured to break up with him by her mom and brother, but I guarantee it's not going to make her less horny for him.

martialartsmaxx?
I don't talk to greycels sorry
500 F 63681531 Vl5LCf94VwH9YErQLQ84IpFPj0IYbJwx

Talk to the hand

IT will tell him to improve his confidence and personality to stop the bullying

Irresponsible parents. His bitch sister won't do shit. Telling her won't change a thing. He should tell it to his parents, that's the only chance I see.

Seriously if I could intervene somehow, I would.

I would legit attack a guy with improvised weapons if someone I meet daily threatened me at 14. The fuck is wrong with teenagers.
Also personalitymaxxed chad

Last edited:
Being bullied by someone who uses your mom's/sister's orifices is extremely heavy suifuel. People talk a lot about child abuse and child trauma, I'd rather 1000000 times an adult woman had fondled me as a kid or teenager than having stepfathers like I did have.

Maybe his sister should get a new personality detector

5'2
skinny
food allergies
asthma

over for this genetic dead end

Big fucking man, picking on a 14 year old. Fuck this asshole.

Imagine having a chad live with you and fuck your own sister every night and listening to them mate while you play your nitendo switch in the next room. On top of that you can’t even play your video games because chad bullies you and deletes your save files because of your subhuman genetics. This is absolutely brutal. Hopefully it’s larp but we may just have another member coming to join us on .co real soon boyos
I don't talk to greycels sorry
View attachment 291594
Talk to the hand
Chad trait tbh

Last edited:
Having a sister as an incel has to be at least ten times more agonizing and painful.

Based and high IQ, foids love seeing chads dominate incels. Won’t be long till the incel is “relocated” for his own safety:feelshaha: