Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 14-year-old lectures us on soyddit with an ultra mega giga cope about what's important.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
JFL shit's unreal. The coping here is beyond infinity. A 14-year-old wants to tell US what should be important for US because he's a soy cuck that didn't develop any sexual desire. I dare him to go to his 30s without having sex or being touched by a girl ever in his life.
If sex is not important or essential like every normie says, then why are they having it all the time and going ham when they don't? If it's not important then why do they always get back on us with "have some sex/at least I have sex". If it's nothing important then why is it always the focus in so many different ways, like showing off to people how much you fuck? Huh?
Go suck a fucking horse cock you fucking soytards.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/olt0b3/dont_become_a_bitter_incel_spend_the_time_being/

"use your time being incel to prepare having a family" dude is literally telling us to beta buxx while alpha fucks lmao

JFL shit's unreal. The coping here is beyond infinity. A 14-year-old wants to tell US what should be important for US because he's a soy cuck that didn't develop any sexual desire. I dare him to go to his 30s without having sex or being touched by a girl ever in his life.
If sex is not important or essential like every normie says, then why are they having it all the time and going ham when they don't? If it's not important then why do they always get back on us with "have some sex/at least I have sex". If it's nothing important then why is it always the focus in so many different ways, like showing off to people how much you fuck? Huh?
Go suck a fucking horse cock you fucking soytards.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/olt0b3/dont_become_a_bitter_incel_spend_the_time_being/

Sex is like food/water/money - you only say it doesn't matter when you regularly have it. It's like digestion/breathing something natural that people take for granted unless it doesn't work anymore.

I blame the introduction of SOY into the western diet
:feelsjuice:

What ever happened to respecting one's elders, respecting scientific data and evidence, and especially since the fucker is on reddit and therefore definitely a leftist, respecting others' lived experiences? Not to mention, that idiot has no idea who we are, or what we've been through and suffered. It's easy for him to say that sex isn't everything, he's still got plenty of time. I'm over 30, and have had no interest directed at me whatsoever. That's a pretty clear indicator that women don't want me.

What a dumbass piece of shit. You don't know more than us; you know far less, and should be listening to us, your wiser elders.

I probably would have done something similar around the age, but the bluepill will be drained from him if he continues to be celibate well until adulthood. Until around the ER shooting (around when I was 14 1/2), I considered myself a "feminist" and was one of those anti-"nice guy" and anti-incel type faggots. Then I read ER's manifesto and realized how much me and this dude had in common within the realm of being a reject and I became awakened.

"use your time being incel to prepare having a family" dude is literally telling us to beta buxx while alpha fucks lmao

Don't worry, he still has plenty of time to be blackpilled.

When you're young, you're at that point where you're still deluding yourself that there's hope even though you know that you have no future and that it's basically over.

I can't wait for him to make an account here after realizing the truth.

Ugh I can’t stand kids who act like know-it-alls

he's so fucking pathetic and he's clearly being set up by his parents to be a textbook good cuck betabux. he'll end up raising tyrone's child
tbh :feelsUgh:

Chads fucking all day, all night, everywhere and everyone at that age, and even earlier, and this fucking soycuk telling us what should be our fucks. They fuck all the while we rot our lives always in loneliness, despair, rejection, being cast aside, excluded, being targets for all sorts of stuff while when we get to actually ascend, if we ever even do that, it's gonna be with some used up giga roastie and they will want us to accept that when we have missed something important early in life, the best period of our lives to make memories and have experiences, develop ourselves and society will want us to settle with single mothers who had 4 kids at age 15 with teen Chads that creampied them 100 times without caring.

Women hate men not settling for single moms. I can't even express how retarded that is. Why should I settle with some whore and take care of a kid that is not mine and is a product of her degeneracy in teen years with Chads? DUMB FUCKING WOMEN HOLY FUCKING SHIT, FUCK SOCIETY SO MUCH

Chads fucking all day, all night, everywhere and everyone at that age, and even earlier, and this fucking soycuk telling us what should be our fucks. They fuck all the while we rot our lives always in loneliness, despair, rejection, being cast aside, excluded, being targets for all sorts of stuff while when we get to actually ascend, if we ever even do that, it's gonna be with some used up giga roastie and they will want us to accept that when we have missed something important early in life, the best period of our lives to make memories and have experiences, develop ourselves and society will want us to settle with single mothers who had 4 kids at age 15 with teen Chads that creampied them 100 times without caring.

Women hate men not settling for single moms. I can't even express how retarded that is. Why should I settle with some whore and take care of a kid that is not mine and is a product of her degeneracy in teen years with Chads? DUMB FUCKING WOMEN HOLY FUCKING SHIT, FUCK SOCIETY SO MUCH
:feelsYall:

so young and already mastered the art of coping

so young and already mastered the art of coping
Coping

This gif is just too fucking hilarious and I can't express just how fucking hilarious it is. It makes me laugh like a maniac every time I look at tis shit and it fits so well.
Thanks @dreadtheblackpill for this gold mine of a gif.

Reminder the most vital parts of the brain haven’t fully developed until 25.

Future simp he's going to give a female $500 for no reason

I love posts like these.

They drive coping low SMV bluepillers right into our hands.

I love posts like these.

They drive coping low SMV bluepillers right into our hands.
What is the building in your signature?

I probably would have done something similar around the age, but the bluepill will be drained from him if he continues to be celibate well until adulthood. Until around the ER shooting (around when I was 14 1/2), I considered myself a "feminist" and was one of those anti-"nice guy" and anti-incel type faggots. Then I read ER's manifesto and realized how much me and this dude had in common within the realm of being a reject and I became awakened.
did you really put labels on yourself at 14 such as nice guy,feminist,incel
I never did that,I was just a kid that was bullied,thats about the only "label" i put on myself was that

did you really put labels on yourself at 14 such as nice guy,feminist,incel
I never did that,I was just a kid that was bullied,thats about the only "label" i put on myself was that
Yeah, I used to hate on "nice guys" at 14 and called myself a "feminist," because I thought feminism was true equality, kek.

I started calling myself an incel when I was 16.

Yeah, I used to hate on "nice guys" at 14 and called myself a "feminist," because I thought feminism was true equality, kek.

I started calling myself an incel when I was 16.
thats genuinely sad, I knew I wasnt very attractive and that impaired my social interactions but I still had fun as a kid
you seem to have done the opposite

thats genuinely sad, I knew I wasnt very attractive and that impaired my social interactions but I still had fun as a kid
you seem to have done the opposite
My happy childhood basically ended when I was 10. Any year after that, I was just hoping and coping.

Being bitter is a good thing.

most 14 year olds have no good life advice
why should i listen to a 14 from REDDIT of all places?

Not gonna read that shit

Smart kid, he's already coping because he knows it's over for male zoomers. Keep that way and you might not kill yourself until your 30s.

Most of the comments are slamming him. It's crazy how based Reddit is becoming. There's only so much blue pillers can deny reality.

IT can't get the whole site banned. :feelsdevil:

Most of the comments are slamming him. It's crazy how based Reddit is becoming. There's only so much blue pillers can deny reality.

IT can't get the whole site banned. :feelsdevil:
He compained that everywhere is filled with incels. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Took a look at it again, it had around 15 comments yesterday and it is now at 430+ comments and 0 upvotes. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's over for denier copecels. :feelsrope:

Took a look at it again, it had around 15 comments yesterday and it is now at 430+ comments and 0 upvotes. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's over for denier copecels. :feelsrope:
Most of it just a few idiots denying facts and arguing back and forth.

Bahahahahaha, took a look at it again and the post got removed along with all comments, probably half of them banned.

the ability to reproduce is placed on the same level as food, air and water. as an incel you are denied a need as important as sleep and the clothes you wear. seems like some soys don't trust the science :feelsjuice:

Which building do you think it is
Don't know but this building exhales total, complete power and domination.

JFL HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"West-Emu-8696 OP4 points·1 hour ago
It's just incels will rush in after it gets lost in new. I requested my post be taken down and remove all the comments and ban the incels."

He requested the removal of everything and then posts the result of it as a meme on politicalcompassmemes saying "pure authright shit right here".

I just can't. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"West-Emu-8696 OP 1 point · 1 day ago

Real virgin men are those who don't think all women are the same, can realize their mistakes, and understand how women work."

Words of wisdom, 14-year-old kid figured life out for us, guys. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Go back to fortnite and tik tok zoomerfag