Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 14 year old girl in the gym claimed 20 slay count - it's over

Sluts raising sluts in this modern world

a girl was talking to one of his beta orbiters

visible age -14-15

She was telling her orbiter about a conversation with another guy.

She said this to the orbter: He (the other guy) told me that he has slept with 10 girls. I've done double that tehee tehee

I was squatting and legit wanted to dump the bar on them both.
they are just kids bragging
unless they are the trailer trash outliers type they are probably lying

a girl was talking to one of his beta orbiters

visible age -14-15

She was telling her orbiter about a conversation with another guy.

She said this to the orbter: He (the other guy) told me that he has slept with 10 girls. I've done double that tehee tehee

I was squatting and legit wanted to dump the bar on them both.
This chick's vagina is going to be sagging to the floor by the time she is 17. I pity the man that gets tricked into getting into a LTR with a whore like this

B-b-b-but I'm a mega pedo if I wanna fuck her. JFL

this is expected average 14 yo bitch is in double digits 18 yo cunt in triple digits and 21 yo whore in quadruple digits

I can imagine her being 300 pounds with four children by 30

Why does every normie cuck seem to dismiss this? There were girls at my school who got pregnant at around that age yet those bluepilled fucks have the audacity to think that all girls past 12 are pure virgins.

This is the section of the blackpill that irks/ yet simultaneously destroys me.

I just can't fathom that barely teens are doing so much better than me. I'm 20, knowing that there are guys 5 years my junior with double digit slay-counts is crazy to me, I mean can you imagine a validation of that level.
We were truly robbed of affection and love from day 1

Girls starting puberty earlier is such a cruel joke. Your balls haven't even dropped and these girls are getting dped daily by chads that are like 5 years older than you

Proof that "underage" women are mature females who are victimized to avoid getting approached by ugly males.

I am just fine - in fact delighted - that women have decided to be sluts. More fucking is great! I just wish that easy sex was distributed amongst all the males, rather than exclusively going to the top 5% of men.

'Cause it drives us incels insane how easily others can score, while we can't at all.

mark-henry-finger.gif

Not happening, boyo. Sex with non masculine, non ham-beasts goes to the top 5% or beta cucks willing to provide for post prime snatch

It disgusts me knowing that someone is going to marry that... Thing one day.

I'm not sure if that's possible, as there will always be desperate cucks.
They can be easily led by shame. Whenever we see a cuck with a femoid below his looksmatch, we call him a cuck and embarrass him. And soon the media will shame cucks and rosties, so they'll fall in line.

Last edited:
Pronouns mate

Agreed
It is not a "she" but rather an "it", once a woman has sex with 10 men or more she officially loses her humanity. It will no longer be adressed or seen as a human by me but rather as sluttish degenerated creature:

Snooki troll

Meanwhile i'm in my 20s and still a virgin...

Kids lie a lot, especially when talking to their peers. Could be true, probably not.