Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 14-Year-Old Chadlite Kills 13-Year-Old Cheerleader Regarded As 'Friendliest Person'

Balantol

Balantol

Recruit
★★
No way she was the friendliest person if she got stabbed to death by this zoomer, either that or the kid is a sociopath :feelsthink:

no way he's a chadlite with that skin

It’s a foid. Of course she is not friendly

Inb4 he gets worshipped and kicked out of prison by foids because of Leonardo DiCaprio Simba lion king hair and blue eyes and being white. Also jfl at that hometown worship. If it was an ugly teen male that was murdered their would've been no hometown services. Jfl jfl. Just jfl. SHE DID NOTHING BUT WAVE POMPOMS. meanwhile I go through literal physical and pyschological hell for 19 years :reeeeee: also jfl at being killed by someone born in 2006. Foids so weak.

Last edited:
"friendliest person"
"A lot of people knew her"
"devastating."
"Taunting."
"Was a light."

Look, maybe it was stupid of him to murder her, especially considering his age. But, she's a cheerleader, and I don't think he is chadlite, the thinning grease-like hair, the skin, the face structure. Maybe low or mid-tier NPC. She probably provoked him, probably made fun of him with her TikTok or something.

Giga life fuel, a rich Stacy who makes tik tok video is killed? This calls for celebration and I’ll order pizza to celebrate.

She was definitely a degenerate whore who brought no value to this world other then posting provktive and sexual ticktoks for normies to ogle at.

Nothing of value is lost, and we all know she would grow up to be fuck toy to be passed around by the basketball/football/hockey team.

Most girls her age a pure garbage who talk to/have sex with 10s or more guys simultaneously.

finally a non blue pilled zoomer

Inb4 he gets worshipped and kicked out of prison by foids because of Leonardo DiCaprio Simba lion king hair and blue eyes and being white. Also jfl at that hometown worship. If it was an ugly teen male that was murdered their would've been no hometown services. Jfl jfl. Just jfl. SHE DID NOTHING BUT WAVE POMPOMS. meanwhile I go through literal physical and pyschological hell for 19 years :reeeeee: also jfl at being killed by someone born in 2006. Foids so weak.
It was act rage fuel seeing all those ppl gather up for this whores funeral like she is a celebrity or something.:feelsclown:

and I don't think he is chadlite, the thinning grease-like hair, the skin, the face structure. Maybe low or mid-tier NPC.
I think at the lowest he's a high-tier normie. The fact that he got to the point of killing and was most definitely low-inhib, no way he's NPC. And at such a young age makes me think he's a sociopath, especially the fucking picture he took in the cop car.

She probably provoked him, probably made fun of him with her TikTok or something.
No way anyone would spurge out and kill a stacy like that if they didn't have any urges to kill people before tbh.

"friendliest person"
"A lot of people knew her"
"devastating."
"Taunting."
"Was a light."

Look, maybe it was stupid of him to murder her, especially considering his age. But, she's a cheerleader, and I don't think he is chadlite, the thinning grease-like hair, the skin, the face structure. Maybe low or mid-tier NPC. She probably provoked him, probably made fun of him with her TikTok or something.
While true. He may also give off a Leonardo DiCaprio vibe with that hair style. Ded srs this guy will have pussy sending him love letters in jail.

While true. He may also give off a Leonardo DiCaprio vibe. Ded srs this guy will have pussy sending him love letters in jail.
I can see that. His demeaner and "quiet" expression also give off that love letter in jail vibe

I can see that. His demeaner and "quiet" expression also give off that love letter in jail vibe
Bruh I can feel it in my bones that some bitch is prolly getting wet looking at this dark triad simba lookin ass.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

violencia de La goblina y La creatura . LMAO!!!

Images

Based Dude

Even Childs get pissed By these cunts garbage behaviors.

one less degenerate whore.

could just mean friendly to gigachads and fake-friendly perceived as genuine by orbiters
Most people are too retarded to tell

back on incel.news we get more news... a normoid kills a bitch. well isnt that a doozy? i dont fucking care no matter what happens.

chadlite? That little nigga looks like a smaller version of me.
Same skin, recessed chin, and even hair cut. He based though even if he just threw away his life.

Bye bye would of been a whore in the future anyways the legend prevented that

This remembers me of the whale killed by Elliot Rodger lmao her father said something like "she was not a shallow person, she would have helped him for sure :soy::soy::soy::soy:", but then checking her social media all her posts were about the Chads she wanted to fuck :feelshaha:

It’s a foid. Of course she is not friendly
She was a cheerleader of course she was absolutely not friendly and most likely the biggest whore and bully in the school. If people say good thinks about you and the whole town comes out for a vigil. It just means she is really good at being a two faced bitch, they all are.

No way she was the friendliest person if she got stabbed to death by this zoomer, either that or the kid is a sociopath :feelsthink:

And not a single thing of value was lost :feelscomfy:

Stop feeding the gynocracy.
Out of hundreds of million americans, 7+ billion people world wide. People dying every day getting bombed in an unnecessary conflict so millionaires can become billionaires. You got a homeless epidemic; no one cares because they are men.
Yet 1 white girl getting killed is headline news.

finally some good news :lul::lul:

This remembers me of the whale killed by Elliot Rodger lmao her father said something like "she was not a shallow person, she would have helped him for sure :soy::soy::soy::soy:", but then checking her social media all her posts were about the Chads she wanted to fuck :feelshaha:
:feelshaha:

Out of hundreds of million americans, 7+ billion people world wide. People dying every day getting bombed in an unnecessary conflict so millionaires can become billionaires. You got a homeless epidemic; no one cares because they are men.
Yet 1 white girl getting killed is headline news.
it seems like it was local news that got spread to bigger shit tbf

I dunno guys.

The kid seems autistic and out of it like Barron Trump always did whenever he was on TV.

So what I’m saying is I’m not convinced he’s the real killer but perhaps just in the wrong place at the wrong time and so the best lead or suspect the cops could find at the time and what plays into their hands is society’s ingrained view that if you act like a weirdo ie Autist you must be immediately guilty of some awful crime so due to his weird autistic behavior they’re ready to lock him up and throw away the key which is just plain wrong.

I mean if they’ve got DNA evidence or something more substantial to go on than “weird kid bad!” then ok but thus far I’m not really seeing it.

Oh and at first before seeing his picture and him on video I thought sociopath or nigger or nigger sociopath probably did this but yeah after actually seeing the kid who is obviously their primary suspect well he just comes across as more autistic to me than anything and for now it at least seems to me they’re primarily locking him up for two main reasons now…

1. Autistic weirdo factor.
2. He really was in the area to kill the girl or just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

that was a cauacasoid vagina to help extinction of white race, kinda valuable tbh
Maybe

But she got punished for being a chad only whore. Look at that boy, if he was a chadlite he would of had sex instead of killing her.

Maybe

But she got punished for being a chad only whore. Look at that boy, if he was a chadlite he would of had sex instead of killing her.
yeah, chadlite is 7/10 that guy is definitely 6 or less, not sure why OP called him that

Yheep, two life's just "wasted". One with a monster who will never come back and one beautiful soul in jail for probably his entire life. Hope it was worth it, to never grow up as everyone else.
R.I.Piss xd

Giga life fuel, a rich Stacy who makes tik tok video is killed? This calls for celebration and I’ll order pizza to celebrate.

She was definitely a degenerate whore who brought no value to this world other then posting provktive and sexual ticktoks for normies to ogle at.

Nothing of value is lost, and we all know she would grow up to be fuck toy to be passed around by the basketball/football/hockey team.

Most girls her age a pure garbage who talk to/have sex with 10s or more guys simultaneously.
tbh :feelshaha::feelsokman:

I am actually sad that he wasted his life like that. Should have known better. Now he will be thrown in jail for the rest of his life.

This desu

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back