Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 14 year old blackcel rapes and kills 24 year old white foid teacher in school bathroom

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-

View: https://youtu.be/Qd8EH0Q_vKQ

Happened in Danvers, Massachusetts. Blackcel likely became sexually infatuated by white foid teacher and finally snapped. Followed her to the restroom after school and raped and murdered her. He was low IQ so he left a trail of evidence, including using her credit cards.

oh god not this cuck. i've opened [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]a few vids of th[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]at ch[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]annel,[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] i c[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]an't even st[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]and to w[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]atch [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]5 seconds of th[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]at[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] low testosterone bet[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]a voice soyboy[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]has earned the cunt[/UWSL]

oh god not this cuck. i've opened [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]a few vids of th[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]at ch[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]annel,[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] i c[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]an't even st[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]and to w[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]atch [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]5 seconds of th[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]at[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] low testosterone bet[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]a voice soyboy[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
:soy::soy: kek he does look just like the soy icon

Typical Youtube soy content drawn out for admoney. I lasted half a minute before closing the video for how insufferable he is.

View: https://youtu.be/Qd8EH0Q_vKQ

Happened in Danvers, Massachusetts. Blackcel likely became sexually infatuated by white foid teacher and finally snapped. Followed her to the restroom after school and raped and murdered her. He was low IQ so he left a trail of evidence, including using her credit cards.

I'm happy for your ascension @Truckzo

Attachments

• 12-34-23-leonardo-dicaprio-cheers.gif
    12-34-23-leonardo-dicaprio-cheers.gif
    195.8 KB · Views: 2
I've heard of this guy. From what I've heard he snapped after she said something to him, although it is not clear what was aid

Personally I agree with OP and think this low IQ clown was crushing on his hot teacher

when a nigger chimps out :feelstastyman:

He dindu nuffin

24 year old gets raped by a 14 year old, womens are so weak :feelshaha::feelshaha:

The toilet definitely enjoyed every second of getting "raped" by that darktriadmaxxing chimplet:feelskek:

24 year old gets raped by a 14 year old, womens are so weak :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Negro males mature at a faster rate. Many negro 14 y/o are equivalent to white 18 y/o

I'm not sure who thought putting apes in schools was a good idea, but it was a pretty fun idea. Good going:feelsclown:

she was a good teacher in the end :society:

I've heard of this guy. From what I've heard he snapped after she said something to him, although it is not clear what was aid

Personally I agree with OP and think this low IQ clown was crushing on his hot teacher
He also choked and beat a female guard while he was in jail awaiting trial.

Consequences of my body my choice.
I can wear whatever I want:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I will let niggers bully me if they keep killing foids like that