Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 14 year old Autistic incel on suicidewatch

he just like me fr

you think its funny? :society:
Definitely not relatable... :society:
But seriously I can really relate to his struggles. Hope he makes it out of hell. Fuck normscum.

„Everyone shouts at me and bullies me“

2 seconds later:

„People treat me like i don’t exist“

r/SuicideWatchPosted by u/depressionwillwin08 12 hours ago
I'm almost 15 and I want to commit suicide.
I am 14, almost 15, and I'm planning my suicide soon. I can't cry anymore, I've gone completely numb. At school I get teased and bullied, at home my parents call me names and say that I'll never succeed in life if I don't follow their orders. I understand they want the best for me, but I've been screamed at so much by them. My depression started when I was in sixth grade, shortly after I was diagnosed with autism. People treat me like I don't exist. I wish I never even existed.

I understand they want the best for me, but I've been screamed at so much by them.
No, buddy, they don't want the best for you.

You parents scream and bully you because they want you to become the incarnation of the fantasy they have built in their heads and can't let go of. Since you'll never match that fantasy the bullying and screaming will continue until they let go of the fantasy, or you move out of their reach.

By the way, one doesn't scream and bully people they want the best for. What one does is encouragement; cheering; setting up realistic challenges and goals and then celebrating when those are achieved; giving subsidies to experimentation and learning of new stuff, etc.

One scream's at and bullies someone they resent, someone who they rather not deal in a nice manner.

Last edited: