Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

14 y/o Chadlite made his hot teacher pay for his acne meds for the privilege of sucking his cock

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
7u10hqiy0so11

she paid him to suck his cock

it's good to be a chadlite

I bet got traumatized though. I mean, he's only 14 :forcedsmile:

Just have acne theory.

A fucking 14 year old can achieve something we can’t in our entire existence..

I wish I was him.

Yeah he’s definitely gonna need therapy. :feelskek:

But imagine being this kid. He probably feels like a god.
Imagine being the incel kid who had a crush on the teacher, got bullied by him and just found out about it.

Fuck. Just few mms and my lif could've been like this

ACNE BLAMERS IN FULL DENIAL:feelskek:

life fuek for @acnescarcel

see? acne = COPE

if you have bones your skin can look like pizza and foid would spend money just to taste your cock

acnecels are fakecels

He must be 14 year old BBC athlete Tyrone. White women like her fuck them when their young

Feminism destroyed society.

chads don't get acne at any age

JfL at faggots who claim acne makes them incel. @Crustaciouse

A fucking 14 year old can achieve something we can’t in our entire existence..
We as in incels? Look at that girl. He is achieving things that most men can't even achieve.

White women are the biggest pedophiles.

get bullied, tell teacher, teacher just has sex with bully. guess their "no tolerance" policy is no tolerance for a lack of chad and chadlite dick
Latest 7

It never even began for us

jfl

imagine how much confidence you would have the rest of your life as a chad if women risked their career and going to jail AND paid to suck your underage cock

also yes I know these foids will never see any hard jail time.

How will cucktears explain this one away? Will they finally admit the imbalance that is primarily intrinsic to the male sexual hierarchy, or will they insist that this could've just as well happened to a 2/10 truecel so long as he just "put himself out there"?
I don't understand how these cucks operate. They have a very autistic and binary perception of human interaction, which is ironic because they're the normal ones, supposedly. They think human interaction is only constituted by the words spoken and the surrounding circumstances, independent of who speaks them . This example, namely that of how they view human interaction, is of course just a microcasm of their larger philosophy, which would be that the only thing that determines success is simply how much will power one chooses to put into something. That would have to be the case, since no incel can ever be considered a truecel in their eyes. In their eyes, being incel simply means a failure of character. What they fail to realize, or perhaps don't want to realize, is that if you're Chad, "putting yourself out there" means ascension as was demonstrated in OP's thread, but if you're a 2/10 truecel on the other hand, "putting yourself out there" means being considered a freak and a weirdo by every social circle you enter, which consequently leads to becoming a social outcast. Indeed, that was how a lot of us ended up here in the first place. We simply recognized how humanity treated us and from there drew the glaringly obvious conclusion that we're unwanted.

Anything that doesn't conform to cucktears' philosophy of verbal interaction (which, if you recall was that "human interaction is only constituted by the words spoken and the surrounding circumstances, independent of who speaks them") can be explained away by two things:
1. The words spoken weren't optimal
2. The circumstances under which the words were spoken weren't optimal. A great example of this would be how the cucks attempted to explain away uninstall's complete and utter failure to find a girl after around 900 approaches, by saying that attempting to pick up strangers on the street is somehow 'creepy'

As such, they've created for themselves an unfalsifiable philosophy, that can neither be demonstrated nor disproven, but puts all the blame away from nature and society and unto the incels themselves. This means they don't have to feel bad for liberating women's sexuality and can at the same time maintain the pretense that women are always victims. But as with all things, truth will always pERvail and bite them hard in the ass.

Last edited:
How will cucktears explain this one away? Will they finally admit the imbalance that is primarily intrinsic to the male sexual hierarchy, or will they insist that this could've just as well happened to a 2/10 truecel so long as he just "put himself out there"?
I don't understand how these cucks operate. They have a very autistic and binary perception of human interaction, which is ironic because they're the normal ones, supposedly. They think human interaction is only constituted by the words spoken and the surrounding circumstances, independent of who speaks them . This example, namely that of how they view human interaction, is of course just a microcasm of their larger philosophy, which would be that the only thing that determines success is simply how much will power one chooses to put into something. That would have to be the case, since no incel can ever be considered a truecel in their eyes. In their eyes, being incel simply means a failure of character. What they fail to realize, or perhaps don't want to realize, is that if you're Chad, "putting yourself out there" means ascension as was demonstrated in OP's thread, but if you're a 2/10 truecel on the other hand, "putting yourself out there" means being considered a freak and a weirdo by every social circle you enter, which consequently leads to becoming a social outcast. Indeed, that was how a lot of us ended up here in the first place. We simply recognized how humanity treated us and from there drew the glaringly obvious conclusion that we're unwanted.

Anything that doesn't conform to cucktears' philosophy of verbal interaction (which, if you recall was that "human interaction is only constituted by the words spoken and the surrounding circumstances, independent of who speaks them") can be explained away by two things:
1. The words spoken weren't optimal
2. The circumstances under which the words were spoken weren't optimal. A great example of this would be how the cucks attempted to explain away uninstall's complete and utter failure to find a girl after around 900 approaches, by saying that attempting to pick up strangers on the street is somehow 'creepy'

As such, they've created for themselves an unfalsifiable philosophy, that can neither be demonstrated nor disproven, but puts all the blame away from nature and society and unto the incels themselves. This means they don't have to feel bad for liberating women's sexuality and can at the same time maintain the pretense that women are always victims. But as with all things, truth will always pERvail and bite them hard in the ass.
Everest IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back