Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

14 % bf to 5 % bf : Flat cheekbones to 4D god tier cheekbones

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
At around 14 % bf :

maxresdefault.jpg

12338756_871914182928803_343575858_n.jpg

At 6 % bf :

BotLvHs.jpg

ePn8hZq.gif

He actually looks better at 14% body fat. Looks too extreme at 6%. He is lucky that he doesn't need to get super lean to look good.

Anyway, he looks amazing at either body fat, that's just the life of Chad.

Just lol if you've eaten food before. You're not taking this shit seriously enough if your last meal wasn't from your mum's placenta.

This makes me rage so much. That bodyfat is so extremely crucial, important and taht the slighest diffeence means night and day for males.

Meanwhile "body positivity" is a movement for women, who aren't nearly as impacted by bodyfat as men. Its not even close.

FACEandLMS said:
Just lol if you've eaten food before. You're not taking this shit seriously enough if your last meal wasn't from your mum's placenta.

It's all about DNP. That's what guys are using these days to get super shredded.

second pic is kinda gross, might be an angle or something but that's too sunken in, like hes skinny af

FACEandLMS said:

Just binged on fries and soda , fucking kill me

I+swear+ill+blow+my+brains+out+if+i+end+_e8454c0ed30b03d4386f4b3e27b0ebfa.jpg

thinkingofsuiI said:
second pic is kinda gross, might be an angle or something but that's too sunken in, like hes skinny af

Clenching, shadows and selfie, that's how.

I have hollow cheeks that can seem overly hollow in the right photos, but in normal lighting they are barely noticeable.

He doesnt look human in that last gif

Pouuop said:
Just binged on fries and soda , fucking kill me

I+swear+ill+blow+my+brains+out+if+i+end+_e8454c0ed30b03d4386f4b3e27b0ebfa.jpg

I know that feel. I binged on some chocolate. What a fucking loser.

I comfort-eat because of inceldom, which makes me more incel, lol.

FACEandLMS said:
I know that feel. I binged on some chocolate. What a fucking loser.

I comfort-eat because of inceldom, which makes me more incel, lol.

It gets easier to not binge when you get leaner. Right now I'm at a body fat where I can see changes to my physique and face every week. Helps keep me motivated.

The changes I am seeing bring me much more serotonin than any chocolate bar can give.

He has the bones for low bodyfat theory. Not everyone has the bones for it

CopingGymcel said:

I have hollow cheeks that can seem overly hollow in the right photos, but in normal lighting they are barely noticeable.

yea, pictures are so crazy these days with lighting, makeup, angles, filters, certain movements or poses, cant trust any of them. the ones i hate the most are girls who break their backs top make their ass look bigger for chad

8-12% bf is the sweet spot for alot of males, but you need B O N E S to not look like garbage.

FACEandLMS said:

it's time to starve myself

CopingGymcel said:
It's all about DNP. That's what guys are using these days to get super shredded.

What's DNP

Schizoidcel said:
8-12% bf is the sweet spot for alot of males, but you need B O N E S to not look like garbage.

Not every woman is attracted to that cancer look. I saw a vid on yt where many women actually prefer a bit of fat on men (not dad bod but not roid ripped).

Captvic said:
What's DNP

Fat loss drug that will easily kill you if you overdose or get too dehydrated. 

Super effective, but you have to really know what you're doing to use it.

NYincel said:
Not every woman is attracted to that cancer look. I saw a vid on yt where many women actually prefer a bit of fat on men (not dad bod but not roid ripped).

~10% bf isn't cancer look, under 7% gets weird and you'll feel like shit 24/7 to maintain it

3130E81400000578-3446397-Rick_Snowdon_29_from_Hartlepool_County_Durham_locked_himself_awa-a-43_1455445773059.jpg
3130E85E00000578-3446397-image-a-30_1455444690663.jpg

to

3130E84300000578-3446397-image-m-35_1455444757120.jpg

HlXiLdu.jpg

Schizoidcel said:
~10% bf isn't cancer look, under 7% gets weird and you'll feel like shit 24/7 to maintain it

3130E81400000578-3446397-Rick_Snowdon_29_from_Hartlepool_County_Durham_locked_himself_awa-a-43_1455445773059.jpg
3130E85E00000578-3446397-image-a-30_1455444690663.jpg

3130E84300000578-3446397-image-m-35_1455444757120.jpg

HlXiLdu.jpg

inb4 the usual " b-b-b-b-but he had good bones underneath huuur duuur " cope from fatcels who cant keep their hands of the double cheese burger

even if you have average bones you WILL look SO MUCH BETTER at 10 % bf than at + 18 % bf

CopingGymcel said:
Fat loss drug that will easily kill you if you overdose or get too dehydrated. 

Super effective, but you have to really know what you're doing to use it.
My problem with unnatural fat loss is that u will eventully get the fat back on once u get off the drugs so its pointless

hehe xd said:
My problem with unnatural fat loss is that u will eventully get the fat back on once u get off the drugs so its pointless

That's not how it works.

If you can resist the urge to binge eat (DNP will make you want to binge real bad) and eat at at maintenance until your metabolism is back to normal, you won't gain it back.

Pouuop said:
inb4 the usual " b-b-b-b-but he had good bones underneath huuur duuur " cope from fatcels who cant keep their hands of the double cheese burger

even if you have average bones you WILL look SO MUCH BETTER at 10 % bf than at + 18 % bf

Preach!

Too bad there is no rep system at this forum.

CopingGymcel said:
He actually looks better at 14% body fat. Looks too extreme at 6%. He is lucky that he doesn't need to get super lean to look good.

Anyway, he looks amazing at either body fat, that's just the life of Chad.

Giga cope...

The fact that you're too retarded to go to the gym isn't made better by him still mogging you at 14% bodyfat

AK74 said:
Giga cope...

The fact that you're too retarded to go to the gym isn't made better by him still mogging you at 14% bodyfat

I go to the gym 6 days a week, you absolute moron.

Most girls will find him more attractive at 14% bf, that's the truth. I even said that he looks amazing at both, so what's your problem? Most guy's faces look nowhere near that lean at 14%. He obviously has amazing genetics.

Yes, because he needed more cheekbones to look good.

CopingGymcel said:
That's not how it works.

If you can resist the urge to binge eat (DNP will make you want to binge real bad) and eat at at maintenance until your metabolism is back to normal, you won't gain it back.

Preach!

Too bad there is no rep system at this forum.

If u can naturally resist urge to eat when not needed then u dont need drugs anyways

Besides my point was about people who have trouble at losing fat

Obviously if u lean on dno then just eat maintance or bellow ur gucci but its easier said than done

hehe xd said:
If u can naturally resist urge to eat when not needed then u dont need drugs anyways

Besides my point was about people who have trouble at losing fat

Obviously if u lean on dno then just eat maintance or bellow ur gucci but its easier said than done

It's not about "needing it."

People who use it, use it to speed up the process, so they don't have to spend 4 months of the year dieting.

If you're not able to diet without DNP, you certainly won't be able to diet on it. You will 100% binge on it and gain it all back if you are prone to binge eating. It takes a ton of discipline.

Pouuop said:

No shit you'll look better. But having Chad tier face is not guaranteed by losing weight. By that logic, everyone that is not overweight would have male model looking faces. Going from fatcel to ripped could make one person go from a 3/10 to a 7/10, but another may only go from 3/10 to 4/10. 

And before you get all pissy, no this does not mean being fat is okay. Of course people should try to get in the best shape they can. But there is no guarantee you will look like a Chad after losing weight and getting in good shape. This is why gymcelling is stupid because lifting for girls is stupid. If you get in shape with the expectations that you're gonna get God tier looks and start drowning in pussy, but you end up not being Chad, then you're gonna be disappointed as shit and you're gonna lose motivation to maintain being physically healthy. You should exercise to be healthy first before thinking of girls.

Also losing weight is actually pretty hard if you've been big throughout your life. Not because of genetics but because of mental hangups, fear of change, eating to cope etc. Obesity tbh seems like a symptom of mental issues like low self-esteem and depression. This is why you hear stories about people who went from fat to being in shape but then having a relapse and get fat again. Because they simply couldn't maintain it mentally. It's kind of like being a a drug addict or an alcoholic, getting sober, but then relapsing and doing drugs or drinking heavily again. The only way to lose weight is to suck it up and do it. Force yourself if you're not the type to be naturally into shit like exercise and eating clean. It's hard as shit but it's the only way.

Obesity is a mental issue. Not a genetics issue for most.

ASS_F said:
No shit you'll look better. But having Chad tier face is not guaranteed by losing weight. By that logic, everyone that is not overweight would have male model looking faces. Going from fatcel to ripped could make one person go from a 3/10 to a 7/10, but another may only go from 3/10 to 4/10. 

And before you get all pissy, no this does not mean being fat is okay. Of course people should try to get in the best shape they can. But there is no guarantee you will look like a Chad after losing weight and getting in good shape. This is why gymcelling is stupid because lifting for girls is stupid. If you get in shape with the expectations that you're gonna get God tier looks and start drowning in pussy, but you end up not being Chad, then you're gonna be disappointed as shit and you're gonna lose motivation to maintain being physically healthy. You should exercise to be healthy first before thinking of girls.

Also losing weight is actually pretty hard if you've been big throughout your life. Not because of genetics but because of mental hangups, fear of change, eating to cope etc. Obesity tbh seems like a symptom of mental issues like low self-esteem and depression. This is why you hear stories about people who went from fat to being in shape but then having a relapse and get fat again. Because they simply couldn't maintain it mentally. It's kind of like being a a drug addict or an alcoholic, getting sober, but then relapsing and doing drugs or drinking heavily again. The only way to lose weight is to suck it up and do it. Force yourself if you're not the type to be naturally into shit like exercise and eating clean. It's hard as shit but it's the only way.

Obesity is a mental issue. Not a genetics issue for most.

Chad tier post

For the faggots here considering fucking yourselves with DNP, you might as well be on fentanyl. 

Clenbuterol or off yourself. Lost 15lbs eating garbage everyday, and only lifting 3 times a week in only 3 weeks.

Just goes to show that Chad's have huge bones even at lmao20%

CopingGymcel said:

Are you sure? I know people would rather do clen+t3 than DNP.  You tried DNP?

demonanus said:
Are you sure? I know people would rather do clen+t3 than DNP.  You tried DNP?

I've tried DNP before and actually started taking it again today. Will be total hell for 2-3 weeks, but totally worth it. 

First time around, I only lasted about 10 days and lost about 6kg. This time I am aiming for 10+ kg, in order to get ripped.

Will be much more strict as I am better prepared this time around and know what I am dealing with. Will be fun to see how much fat I can burn in the next 2-3 weeks.

What the fuck 6%. Roids am I right right right?

Weed said:
What the fuck 6%. Roids am I right right right?

Can't really get that low without them, so yeah.

CopingGymcel said:
I've tried DNP before and actually started taking it again today. Will be total hell for 2-3 weeks, but totally worth it. 

First time around, I only lasted about 10 days and lost about 6kg. This time I am aiming for 10+ kg, in order to get ripped.

Will be much more strict as I am better prepared this time around and know what I am dealing with. Will be fun to see how much fat I can burn in the next 2-3 weeks.

Be safe my dude
 I heard DNP pills can be under/overdosed and/or have the dosage not properly distributed in the pill itself ( aka half a pill could have more DNP than the other half ) since its made in amateur underground labs .

Pouuop said:
Be safe my dude
 I heard DNP pills can be under/overdosed and/or have the dosage not properly distributed in the pill itself ( aka half a pill could have more DNP than the other half ) since its made in amateur underground labs .

I measured it on a scale of course. It's 100% DNP with great feedback from users.

Even if it was double dose (highly unlikely), it would only amount to 800mg, which is not enough to kill me.

Zyros said:
This makes me rage so much. That bodyfat is so extremely crucial, important and taht the slighest diffeence means night and day for males.

Meanwhile "body positivity" is a movement for women, who aren't nearly as impacted by bodyfat as men. Its not even close.

This is why we need to end fat acceptance (it's okay for guys to be fat though)

JFL @ this creature, he took looksmaxing to far and ended up dropping by 2 points. Nothing you do can change your genetics

CopingGymcel said:

Let's hope you don't have an alergica reaction to it.

demonanus said:
Let's hope you don't have an alergica reaction to it.

I had a small allergic reaction to it last time, just a tiny rash on my ankles that went away after a few days.

CopingGymcel said:

hes def not clenching there. hes prob dehydrated as well as starved.

Natty as fuck bruv.

Pouuop said:
At around 14 % bf :
maxresdefault.jpg

12338756_871914182928803_343575858_n.jpg

At 6 % bf :
BotLvHs.jpg

ePn8hZq.gif
Wouldn't want a Skeletor face... 8-12%bf is my goal.