Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 13yo incel gets beaten to death at school

It's literally over for weakcels who go outside.

Based, all incels should be eliminated from the gene pool post puberty. Save us a lot of suffering.

this is what happens when you dont go ER and it becomes too late

also in the video, look at that DYEL tallfag feeling like a tough guy picking on a scrawny kid. this is bagelcel all over again. FUCK these cancerous skinny tallfags cant pick on any normal sized person

Getting killed is indeed life changing!

I hate bullies!

:soy: “But incelphobia isn’t real! It’s all in your head bro!”

I read about this earlier today. R.i.p to that youngcel.

Poor kid. No one deserves to die that young.

His family plans to donate Diego's organs "to transform this tragedy into the gift of life for other children."
The reality is completely different. The kid never had a chance with parents like them.

And cucks/normies/women will defend chads.
Murderers have such a good personalities. And the toxic inkwell died

Fucking bully scum.

At least he won't have to endure a live full of rejection now.

Bullying is much more worse than rape and even if the victim dies or not, it should be punished with imprisonment. It totally destroyed me mentally

"How could this happen?"

If he had survived he would've probably went ER

No it's not lol.
If you are a male or a kid yeah its not but if you are a adult female who isn't a virgin (most rape scenarious happen to nonvirgin adult females) it is. So the majority of the rape victims are already had tens of partners and when they got raped they basically have another one that they don't find attractive. Raping a promiscuous whore is like stealing a thousand of dollars from a millionare. It doesn't do so much shit. I don't endorse rape and still bad its very degenerate and bad but being constantly bullied throughout your school life as a kid is much worse. The reason rape is seen as a big deal because it affects women. There are many researchers that shows bullying creates many psychological disorders. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ading-higher-risk-mental-health-problems.html
Being bullied creates a mental torture that haunts you until the end of your life. I can say many other reasons why i think like this. Rape happens once and ends that day. Bullying usually continue throughout your school days, everyday is a nightmare. Many rape victims can also marry and create a healthy family but bullying makes one a introvert mentalcel.

Last edited:
This is what happens when incels (aka the genetically inferior) attempt to interact with people. Natural selection is brutal. And they wonder why we don't leave the house.
brutal societal pill

It's literally over for weakcels who go outside.
According to the article he was sucker punched and was unlucky and his head landed on a concrete pillar. This is what life is like when you are ugly. You mind your own business and because you're ugly people sucker punch you. This is how much people hate ugly males.

When I was his age a tallfag attacked me as well. He pushed me on the ground and stomped on my neck a couple of times. I didn't feel anything because of the adrenaline, then I stood up and hit him first in his belly and landed a solid straight punch on his eye. He had a black eye for at least a week.

As a manlet it is essential that you lift weights and learn how to fight. It will save your life.

If you are a male or a kid yeah its not but if you are a adult female who isn't a virgin (most rape scenarious happen to nonvirgin adult females) it is. So the majority of the rape victims are already had tens of partners and when they got raped they basically have another one that they don't find attractive. Raping a promiscuous whore is like stealing a thousand of dollars from a millionare. It doesn't do so much shit. I don't endorse rape and still bad its very degenerate and bad but being constantly bullied throughout your school life as a kid is much worse. The reason rape is seen as a big deal because it affects women. There are many researchers that shows bullying creates many psychological disorders. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ading-higher-risk-mental-health-problems.html
Being bullied creates a mental torture that haunts you until the end of your life. I can say many other reasons why i think like this. Rape happens once and ends that day. Bullying usually continue throughout your school days, everyday is a nightmare. Many rape victims can also marry and create a healthy family but bullying makes one a introvert mentalcel.
Bro, I'm not talking about the degenerate sluts, I don't give a shit about them. I'm talking about those who still value traditional values.

Bro, I'm not talking about the degenerate sluts, I don't give a shit about them. I'm talking about those who still value traditional values.

RREEEEEEEEE i understand you, the thing i am trying to say is majority of rape happens to promiscousus women. As the data shows %96 of females who lives in US past the age of 16 are not virgins. So when a rape happens it's most likely one of these nonvirgin women are going to face it. Although most western women are whores, i still think they don't deserve it because rape shouldn't exist in a healthy society. Bullying happens to innocent low status kids in schools and this destroys them even more.

That's why you need to inject steroids and squat heavy

RREEEEEEEEE i understand you, the thing i am trying to say is majority of rape happens to promiscousus women. As the data shows %96 of females who lives in US past the age of 16 are not virgins. So when a rape happens it's most likely one of these nonvirgin women are going to face it. Although most western women are whores, i still think they don't deserve it because rape shouldn't exist in a healthy society. Bullying happens to innocent low status kids in schools and this destroys them even more.
Tbh I don't care about "promiscuous" females. If I saw it happening I'd just walk by.

School = Auschwitz for children

IT-fags will celebrate the death of a child. He was not entitled to live.

Fuck I hate bullies more and more everyday. The guy who killed him needs his balls chopped off.
As a manlet it is essential that you lift weights and learn how to fight. It will save your life.

This is the masculinity prescribed to men by the foids.
Incels get killed, chad lulz/
Foids all fuck chads.

Sover

This is the instakill pill, one hit kills on incels is an ancient foid impressing technique used by chads.
Foids want to keep us like little bugs enslaved to their system and killed for lulz.
If you're an incel, you gotta go 3rd world and stay strapped so you don't get mogged and beat to death by ethnics at least.

And cucks/normies/women will defend chads.
Murderers have such a good personalities. And the toxic inkwell died
He got sucker punched because of his misogynism and toxicity bro :soy:

does anyone know the link of the fight?

The reason rape is seen as a big deal because it affects women.
This really is all there is to it. Notice how society largely doesn't care about men being raped by other men? If anything it's often seen as a joke.
There are many researchers that shows bullying creates many psychological disorders. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ading-higher-risk-mental-health-problems.html
Then people go out of their way to tell you that it was no big deal, and you should just get over it. It's hilarious to me because why bullying can be so bad is actually pretty simple. I mean which sounds worse to you, having a bad thing happen to you once, or having bad things happen to you just about everyday? The only time rape can be worse is if it causes permanent physical damage, in that case I fully understand. But if that isn't the case, it's like comparing getting attacked and humiliated once to the same thing happening countless times.

Ultimately what it comes down to is normalization. Humans accept all sorts of things which are essentially unacceptable, and really only because the prevailing culture tells them to do so.

Bullying is much more worse than rape and even if the victim dies or not, it should be punished with imprisonment. It totally destroyed me mentally
Me too i will revenge on at least one of them

#WeStandWithDiego

People who fight on stone or a hard floor is fucking retarded.

What the phuck is sucker punch. I was bullied and humilated daily for years and will have my revenge

The reality is completely different. The kid never had a chance with parents like them.

Imagine being beaten to death and your family gives away YOUR organs to a possible chad or stacy. I would rather keep my organs. I am not going to give back to a world that just treated me like shit. After using me as a punching bag now they want to butcher me. JFL

This really is all there is to it. Notice how society largely doesn't care about men being raped by other men? If anything it's often seen as a joke.

Then people go out of their way to tell you that it was no big deal, and you should just get over it. It's hilarious to me because why bullying can be so bad is actually pretty simple. I mean which sounds worse to you, having a bad thing happen to you once, or having bad things happen to you just about everyday? The only time rape can be worse is if it causes permanent physical damage, in that case I fully understand. But if that isn't the case, it's like comparing getting attacked and humiliated once to the same thing happening countless times.

Ultimately what it comes down to is normalization. Humans accept all sorts of things which are essentially unacceptable, and really only because the prevailing culture tells them to do so.
So fucking true

That overbite is subhuman

Another young kid destroyed by diversity. Thanks globohomo

it is the story of my life !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back