Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 13 years a knot ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

13 years a knot ...

We need a dogpill tag ded srs

can't wait until that dog dies

That dog has definitely fucked her at one point

13 years and she aged 30.

even worse she likes those nigger doggy dicks
so disgusting. i can smell her breath from the picture

Look at the way she holds him between her legs:feelsugh:.
females are animals

even worse she likes those nigger doggy dicks
so disgusting. i can smell her breath from the picture

Why dont you take a look at what you write before you post lmfao

the dog on the right looks like he's panting from giving the foid owner a good ploughing from Hadean all the way to Cenozoic

Dogpill at your service 24×7.

Rex Thunderknot is getting more white puss than much of the white male population. This is why white guys are going for women of the dogeater race

When a foid says she is a cat person, she is always a more likeable person than a foid who is a dogperson

It's over like Rover
There are dog girls but horse girls are even bigger sluts
 3146c33528e81c220e50b5d42d20417f

every foid with a dog has had it fuck her at this point
Well if it's a female dog, she probably only had it eat her out, since it doesn't have a dick to fuck her with.

Probably applies to women with cats too.

I forced myself to consider the idea of at least letting a pet lick my dick because I pride myself on being openminded but imagining it felt gross and I didn't want to try it. Guess I'm just not degenerate enough to emulate a foid. It would only work if it was a sapient english-speaking pet like in cartoon movies.

I thought the human male average was 5.5" not 6"

Please list your sources for a 6/8/10 inch average for Collie/Shepherd/Dane ... I am skeptical

She can kiss dog on the cheek but she would shoot me in the head if I made eye contact with her

They were fucking since day one

There was a study which said that 40% of female dog owners have stimulated their dogs genitals at some point in their life. These cunts will fuck a dog but won't even look at us.

We're just gonna assume that any person who likes an animal must want to fuck it?

We're just gonna assume that any person who likes an animal must want to fuck it?
No. Males fuck animals out of extreme desperation or because of mental illness. Women fuck animals out of emotional need and they grow attachment to it.

There's a huge difference.

No. Males fuck animals out of extreme desperation or because of mental illness. Women fuck animals out of emotional need and they grow attachment to it.

There's a huge difference.

I'm saying just because someone likes an animal doesn't mean they're having sex with it.

She likes it r/aww-dog.