Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 13-Year-Old Girl raped by rapeugees while her boyfriend watched

shitalians aren't white
I know this is a discussion that happens weekly on this forum, but Italians are genetically European regardless of their occasional sandnigesque phenotypes

A 13-year old girl has a boyfriend. The fucking kid already has a girlfriend. Meanwhile, I am here as a 29-year-old KHHV.
13 Year old JB begin to have boyfriend, Which i really hate them. Fuck young toliet.

Yeah, this 13yr kid begin to have sexual partner, im really glad, she is gang raped jfl

I know this is a discussion that happens weekly on this forum, but Italians are genetically European regardless of their occasional sandnigesque phenotypes
If you look white, you're white. Simple as
Italians don't for the most part so they're not

Based she got what she asked for

Kids half our age have more experience then us…….
Yeah, fuck this society. My anger is enormous. This should have never happened. How can I even function normally in society knowing that a fuckin child less than half my age has already experienced more than me?

Nothing of value was lost. Good riddance.

Giga based rapefugees mang, i hope italy gets another dropship of 7k niggers mixed with 10k mudslims :feelscomfy:

Refugees are cockroaches. You’re not allowed to squash them, but even if you did, there would always be more, because they keep multiplying.
this, dude is a cuck for not defending his gf.

Yeah, fuck this society. My anger is enormous. This should have never happened. How can I even function normally in society knowing that a fuckin child less than half my age has already experienced more than me?
Same here man I can’t function properly aswell everything is a chore now like the simple things like brushing my teeth, house chores etc because we’ve been deprived of intimacy and sex.

this just goes to show Chads and tallfags aren't strong and protective as foids are hard wired to think.

Tbh 1 year ago i wouldve said

Nooooooooooooo fuck the rapefugees kill them poor little girl

Now i say :dont care

I guess you could say im a sigma , huh!

Also agecucks are in shambles lmao, 13yo and already have a bf, and 19yo duded getting flamed for dating 17yo girls.
Jfl

the cissies did this

Same here man I can’t function properly aswell everything is a chore now like the simple things like brushing my teeth, house chores etc because we’ve been deprived of intimacy and sex.
Yes, because there is no fucking point to it now when you know that you will most probably rope in the near future. Why should you do these things, then? Youth is gone, teenage love is gone, young adulthood is gone, and you have no experience whatsoever from it. Life is not worth living if you are not enjoying it. I am not here to just fucking pay taxes to the happy couples. Fuck that.

There are no laws against Refugeerapemaxxing in Europe so maybe this is actually a legit path to escape inceldom.

happens in every western country
ovER for western europe

13 year old getting sex while i post here at 40. pass the rope.

bet all the stormsimps are seething over this jfl
Probably:feelskek: I don't get why they do I mean these femoids campaign & protest for open borders & more rapefugees & hate their guts. They are just getting what they asked for by being raped by black & arab migrants. These stormsimps literally defend femoids who had sex with Harvey Weinstein & side with Emmett Till's accuser. Says all you need to know about them.

Rapefugee
03cb86ac393b2473

Are u 12?
No I just know some martial arts, the best course of action was to beat couple of them, cause some shock and use the momentum to run away.

Thats the safest route with a gang like this.

No I just know some martial arts, the best course of action was to beat couple of them, cause some shock and use the momentum to run away.

Thats the safest route with a gang like this.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You ve never been in a fight in your life.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You ve never been in a fight in your life.
I was ganged by some normies, and I remember that I ran away.

Most normies aren't even man enough to fight one against one and always like to gang up.

Probably:feelskek: I don't get why they do I mean these femoids campaign & protest for open borders & more rapefugees & hate their guts. They are just getting what they asked for by being raped by black & arab migrants. These stormsimps literally defend femoids who had sex with Harvey Weinstein & side with Emmett Till's accuser. Says all you need to know about them.

View attachment 1056201View attachment 1056202
jfl that meme

cuckservatives and leftist soys are on the same side of the coin when it comes to foids

jfl that meme

cuckservatives and leftist soys are on the same side of the coin when it comes to foids
They both view society to whatever benefits femoids the most at the expense of men. They are both gynocentric.

13 yr old with a 17 yr old boyfriend jfllll

Agecucks arent going to know what to do with this one. Watch them jail the non-rapist boyfriend for pedophilia and let the nogs walk

Double divERsity punch! Local Pedo (boyfriend) and rapeugees!
Again sexhaver problems, sexhavers are degenerate animals

The group encircled the 13-year-old and shoved him into the toilet

Gay problems, can't relate

JFL, when did I state that it was? Feminism simply gives them more freedom to act that way. Plus it disadvantages males in WAY more things than just the dating market, you aren’t truly blackpilled on female nature if you think the only modern women screw us over is by not fucking us
Also being rejected post-interview by HR whores too.

@Chudpreet

However, Romans neutralized an entire nation out of a vengefilled vendetta against Hannibal Barca.
That was akin to a Colonial genocide.

They were highly envious over the trading powerhouse Cartago used to have in the Mediterranean seas.

~After their sole rival was off the picture, they could thrive and build what we know as the "ROMAN EMPIRE".

Filthy animals.

thanks to the jews.

you know that relationship is now ovER too, she is going to become a coal burner rape fetishist and he will be seen as a cuck that got beat up and his sexual performance will not compare to the rape.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back