Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

13 Year Old Foid Gets Teacher Beheaded Over Lies!

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
waaaaaaa she was under alot of """stress"""

A French schoolgirl has admitted lying and fabricating a story about her teacher Samuel Paty, who was beheaded last year after her accusations against the teacher.

The 13-year-old student, whose father started a hate campaign against the teacher by filing a legal complaint, has now said she “lied” to please her father and she did not even attend the class where the teacher was alleged to have shown a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad.

The girl, who has not been named, had originally claimed that Paty had asked Muslim students to leave the class before he showed “a photograph of the Prophet naked” to pupils during a class on free speech.

Her claims led to a dramatic chain of events, including death threats against the teacher, outrage among the Muslims and global reactions from the Muslim countries.

Ten days after her comments, the French teacher, 47, was beheaded by a 18-year-old man, Abdullakh Anzorov, who was later shot dead by police.

On Monday, the girl’s lawyer Mbeko Tabula said she had confirmed that she was off sick on the day and did not attend the class at the school in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine, west of Paris.

“She lied because she felt trapped in a spiral because her classmates had asked her to be a spokesperson,” Mr Tabula said, AFP reported.

French daily newspaper Le Parisien, on Sunday reported, that the girl wanted to prevent her father from knowing that she was suspended for failing to attend the lessons.

“She would not have dared to confess to her father the real reasons for her exclusion shortly before the tragedy, which was in fact linked to her bad behaviour,” Le Parisien reported.

The girl had reportedly told her father that she had expressed her anger with the teacher for asking the Muslims students to stand in corridor while he showed the pictures and therefore suspended her from classes for two days.

The father was outraged and started a hate campaign against the teacher and posted a video online detailing the allegations against Paty. The father lodged a police complaint and also took the matter before the school accusing him of promoting Islamophobia.

The issue snowballed as the video went viral on social media and triggered widespread outrage, including death threats.

The girl was charged with slander and her father was arrested for being “complicity in a terrorist killing” along with an Islamist preacher.

The lawyer has said that the girl should be saved from the accusations and blamed the father for “excessive and disproportionate behaviour”.

Visual depiction of the Prophet Muhammad is forbidden in Islam and it is considered blasphemous in some countries to insult the Prophet.

no big surprise there, immigrants are often big on scams and hoaxes because white people very rarely actually attack them and show any real hatred to them

just good old "whatcha doing rabbi?" in action

by the time she's 16 she'll be riding white french chad's cock

Hope the dad chucks the kid towards he Sun.

“She lied because she felt trapped in a spiral because her classmates had asked her to be a spokesperson,” Mr Tabula said, AFP reported.

French daily newspaper Le Parisien, on Sunday reported, that the girl wanted to prevent her father from knowing that she was suspended for failing to attend the lessons.
Not wanting to be scolded by your dad is a good enough reason to have innocent men killed in a foid's mind.
The one foid killed her newborn baby and barbecued it because she didn't want her parents to find out she was fucking and lied about being obese and got away with it.

The girl, who has not been named, had originally claimed that Paty had asked Muslim students to leave the class before he showed “a photograph of the Prophet naked” to pupils during a class on free speech.

On Monday, the girl’s lawyer Mbeko Tabula said she had confirmed that she was off sick on the day and did not attend the class at the school in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine, west of Paris.
So her lie could have been debunked just by asking the other students who were there that day? Dumb lie and even dumber for killing the teacher before checking it out. Lame how even in Muslim countries they subscribe to "believe all women," even in things that don't have to do with rape.

Last edited:
no big surprise there, immigrants are often big on scams and hoaxes because white people very rarely actually attack them and show any real hatred to them

just good old "whatcha doing rabbi?" in action

Muslims just wanna attack everything, lunatics oh & fuck that whore & Europe is fucked lol.

are there any safe countries anymore

Well there goes school teachermaxing out the window

Foids will get a man jailed/killed/tortured over some petty lie and feel no remorse or guilt at all about it.

its fucking over... they can do shit like this get anything

Woman cuckholdry not even once. If this was a son the father would tell him to go stab the teacher and land in prison being rapped for years. Being the daughter she can feel "stressed".

Min1

ic pro swongor bâm stoc ende−nêhst sumor lýtesnâ hû bâm wîfcild ðe {is} frîend wið mîn m¯æst frîend âstellan âwinnan bæc furðor further hiere of hê lôh.} ic pro {tô hwý ðone as m¯æl, tôhwon {was} sôðe {awkard} eornostlîce {whatever}. {She} {was} binnan me smyltnes {despite} edwist forðý in bêgra ðeorf unmycel {party}, attraction with pron ðe ic ûpweardes twihynde friðian sweofot lâst bêgra strêowen endemest hilte {3} {beds} {total} ge weorpan un−l¯æd ûtfôr hero, {there} {were} {2} {couples)}. i sê ic pro canne besl¯æpan nêan bêgra hwôn {chairs} sê tôgewunod frêdan {awkard}, sê {everyone} {told} me {was} {crazy}. {So} of nêah sê niht hê {went} âlecgan swefan frumsceapen sôðlic æfen ðâ ic pro {wanted} besettan an−bidian limbstefning ût, mîntalu me of ymbhwyrf toward hiere of hêðæge pro {is} nâteshwôn syndrige, hwæðere ðæt attraction with pron ðe ic {did. When} attraction with pron ðe ic {got} wiðinnan ðone as beddstôw wið hire of hê ðæge pro {said} ðæge pro settan ðone as hlêoðor niht forð¯æm efnan. ic pro sôðlic {enjoyed} hê hwæðere nêah duguð self stund sê {got} me hire of hê ealdorgeard}, ðæge pro hwæðere cyning assa tôhwon attraction with pron ðe ic hiere of hê hwæt {what} ðicce hiere of hê sôðe sôðe êadhrêðig. attraction with pron ðe ic {had} hordcofa, full−fremman yonder hê {wanted} of ofersittan samhwyle pro oððe s¯æl ætrihte sê tôweardnes. {She} {is} tôêacan and sôðe pro {am} sicor hê wægn oððe hand attraction with pron ðe ic {am} an æthwôn {24}. {The} niht ôðlic rûm ðâ êac we ðâgýt m¯ærsung {normal}.

Last edited:
over 4 teachercels

Pussy pass literally killing innocent people
Nice
:feelscry:

Disgusting hole. Pure disgust, and she is getting scott free. Fuck this clown world please all nukes all of the world go off RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Although I hate cumskins but this news displeases me a lot.

I will make a long thread exposing the cucked nature of Islam once I'm done with my University work. I will leave no stone unturned and thoroughly expose the false illusion of badassery that muslims often take pride in. Just need some time.

Although I hate cumskins but this news displeases me a lot.

I will make a long thread exposing the cucked nature of Islam once I'm done with my University work. I will leave no stone unturned and thoroughly expose the false illusion of badassery that muslims often take pride in. Just need some time.
Islam is all based and fun until you realize it allows polygamy, making it extremely brutal for subhumans.

All this happened because of the girl, imagine if she didn’t exist. 3 innocent males would still be alive contributing to society.

meanwhile she will grow up to be a leech in system posting dumb shit on tiktok

Btw source?

Even 13 year olds are feminist degenerates.

jfl @ woketurd leftist sjw islamo-worshipping incels, they be all, "muh incel brotherhood, brotherhood of man above race," etc. (which they don't even believe in of course, it's just a lie they use to bash based altrightcels). But when a FOID of their beloved, precious race makes a false accusation, it's suddenly muh islamo-pride, muh brown pride, #believeallwahmen and they believe the lying foid, start a jihad on her behalf, and one of them ends up beheading an innocent man. So much for their "brotherhood of man."

Islam is a simp religion because it pedestalizes women and is obsessed with "protecting" them and keeping them "pure," and islamo-worshipping woketurdcels are cucks and hypocrites because they'd side with a foid of their race/religion over an atheist man.