Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

13 year old Chad (Warning)

A

Allday

Banned
-
While on vacation, I tried to take my mind off of all the happy couples on New Years, so I would take Elliot Rodger walks to the beach each night. Each night there was this guy, I thought he was like 18 (I'm 20) with different girls. Guy looked like a replica of Dave Franco, maybe a bit taller. Each night he would be walking away from the sand, so as the complete loser I am I had nothing to lose and when he was alone, I asked him 

"Are you seriously fucking all of them?"

Surprisingly, he didn't treat me like trash and explained how he had fucked over ten girls before it was even 10th January. I jokingly called his bluff, I walk away trying to cope and say he's lying.
Anyway, last night of the vacation I see him at the beach. Turns out he's a lifeguard, and I was working the summer gig there so I had access to the mini condo things we had. This fgt did not even have a lock on his iphone, or had at least left it on without locking it. When he was outside, I scrolled through his phone and it was like looking into another world. His snapchats and facebooks shone with over 50+  notifications, girls on snap asking for his number, footage and photos from the events on the beach. I took too long looking, he comes back and said some shit (he was waiting behind me) I turn, and he says "And you're what? 20? I've done more with girls in this week then you'll do in your life, and I'm 13" 

A giga chads life had begun at 13. Just fucking rope. My first experience with an actual slayer in real life

Sometimes I wonder if you guys are telling legit stories or fiction.

Chads emerge starting in 4th-5th grade. Incels start getting separated around 6th grade. If you weren't at least making out with girls by the end of 8th grade, it's literally over.

jagged0 said:
Sometimes I wonder if you guys are telling legit stories or fiction.

I think 85% of what is said is fiction 

I believe that he saw a lifeguard that was definitely a Chad. I also believe that he probably also worked there.

ropecel said:
Chads emerge starting in 4th-5th grade. Incels start getting separated around 6th grade. If you weren't at least making out with girls by the end of 8th grade, it's literally over.

That's complete horseshit. You don't know if you're a true incel until at least 25

makuta said:
While on vacation, I tried to take my mind off of all the happy couples on New Years, so I would take Elliot Rodger walks to the beach each night. Each night there was this guy, I thought he was like 18 (I'm 20) with different girls. Guy looked like a replica of Dave Franco, maybe a bit taller. Each night he would be walking away from the sand, so as the complete loser I am I had nothing to lose and when he was alone, I asked him 

Surprisingly, he didn't treat me like trash and explained how he had fucked over ten girls before it was even 10th January. I jokingly called his bluff, I walk away trying to cope and say he's lying.
Anyway, last night of the vacation I see him at the beach. Turns out he's a lifeguard, and I was working the summer gig there so I had access to the mini condo things we had. This fgt did not even have a lock on his iphone, or had at least left it on without locking it. When he was outside, I scrolled through his phone and it was like looking into another world. His snapchats and facebooks shone with over 50+  notifications, girls on snap asking for his number, footage and photos from the events on the beach. I took too long looking, he comes back and said some shit (he was waiting behind me) I turn, and he says "And you're what? 20? I've done more with girls in this week then you'll do in your life, and I'm 13" 

A giga chads life had begun at 13. Just fucking rope. My first experience with an actual slayer in real life

Super low inhib gigachad.

JFL is those were your first words.

The world is just insane. Being blackpilled is like suddenly waking up realising that you really are a fucking TOTAL LOSER.

I remember when I was 12, there was another kid in my year, also 12, who had a 10 inch dick. It was fucking enormous. Thick, too, and beautiful - straight and perfectly formed. He was absolutely ripped and muscular like a bodybuilder and he’d never seen the inside of a gym. He said he lost his virginity when he was 8, and it was believable. He fucked almost every girl he met, took the virginity of pretty much all the girls in the year.

G E N E T I C S

WarmIncelation said:

cope
I believe that he saw a lifeguard that was definitely a Chad. I also believe that he probably also worked there.

That's complete horseshit. You don't know if you're a true incel until at least 25

What's the quote for ? What was said is horseshit.

Quoted you for assuming I was lying, simply because you don't wish to deal with the reality

WarmIncelation said:
What's the quote for ? What was said is horseshit.

Shit, my bad dude. Didn't know you were responding to the other guy. My L

MayorOfKekville said:
The world is just insane. Being blackpilled is like suddenly waking up realising that you really are a fucking TOTAL LOSER.

I remember when I was 12, there was another kid in my year, also 12, who had a 10 inch dick. It was fucking enormous. Thick, too, and beautiful - straight and perfectly formed. He was absolutely ripped and muscular like a bodybuilder and he’d never seen the inside of a gym. He said he lost his virginity when he was 8, and it was believable. He fucked almost every girl he met, took the virginity of pretty much all the girls in the year.

G E N E T I C S

EIGHT years old jesus christ. Determinism really does create chads.

Lmao underaged Chad worshipping threads. Holy shit.

Yup. If you haven't been a ascended Slayer since birth than it's over

WarmIncelation said:

If you haven't been constantly validated your entire life and don't have multiple slays by 15 than your incel unfortunately

It’s rare to see a 13 year old lifeguard. I know I wouldn’t trust someone that young with my life. Plus you need a CPR cert

for no second do i believe this chad is 13. lifeguard at 13 sounds off. hes probably fucking with you op

I refuse to read til I see a pic.

Left disappointed.

Cope all you want, but sooner or later you'll bump into a legit Slayer from birth yourself. I remember when I started elementary school, hoping to pop the cherry of some well developed playground ho before Thanksgiving break. I thought I was even doing pretty well until I met Jared. 7', 290, washboard 10 pack abs. Long black hair coupled with a rich, swarthy tan, perfectly contrasting his bright blue HUNTER EYEs. He didn't even start school until Midway through October, and by the time Halloween came, every girl in class had gotten a taste of his 18 inch golden shaft. Even our MILF teacher came to school without panties half the time to attract his attention.

The real kicker? He was only 18 months old. Chad ALWAYS WINS.

gylo said:
Cope all you want, but sooner or later you'll bump into a legit Slayer from birth yourself. I remember when I started elementary school, hoping to pop the cherry of some well developed playground ho before Thanksgiving break. I thought I was even doing pretty well until I met Jared. 7', 290, washboard 10 pack abs. Long black hair coupled with a rich, swarthy tan, perfectly contrasting his bright blue HUNTER EYEs. He didn't even start school until Midway through October, and by the time Halloween came, every girl in class had gotten a taste of his 18 inch golden shaft. Even our MILF teacher came to school without panties half the time to attract his attention.

The real kicker? He was only 18 months old. Chad ALWAYS WINS.

If you haven't had sex before you learned to walk then it's over.

Should've punched him. I don't know how people keep their temper in these stories. Unless they're fake.

makuta said:

If this story is for real, I really hope he has an accident and becomes ugly. I really hope for this. I FUCKING HATE chads who had their entire life as they grew handed on a silver plate. I HATE that unfairness.

Even if it isn't real there are definitely a lot of chads that are like this.

Of course. I was already virgin shamed and called ugly at 13 and all that.

WarmIncelation said:

85% of posts on this forum are fiction

you have to remember this forum compromises of large percentage of basement dwellers, they have vivid imaginations and must project that in some way

Zielony4 said:
Of course. I was already virgin shamed and called ugly at 13 and all that.

Please tell me you're kidding. Virgin shamed at fuckin' 13.

MayorOfKekville said:

G E N E T I C S

This is extremely gay.

This is confirmed fiction lol. I was a lifeguard, you need to be a certain age to get certified and work, and its def not 13. I think I was 15 and the law allowed me to start working at 16. On top of that lifeguarding at a beach is 10x harder, I'm sorry but no 13 yr old will ever be hired to be a beach lifeguard (lived in Hawaii briefly so can also confirm).

This fan fiction cope is beyond retarded.

makuta said:
Please tell me you're kidding. Virgin shamed at fuckin' 13.

I'm not. Virgin shaming is accepted and done by both genders of all ages. They were pretty vocal about it too.