Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 12-year-old Hong Kong boy and Elliot Rodger lookalike matches Einstein's IQ in Mensa test

no IQ for his face tbh

Exotic_Lime4983

52m ago
Congrats Future Elliot R.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I know he is just a child, but I really wish that Asian guys would stop just combing their hair forward like that. It really is not that difficult to have a better hairstyle. I remember seeing some Asian guy's childhood family photo. The dad had that hairstyle and some hair was just vertically sticking up. Come on dude, how the hell is that a good look? Why would you go to a professional photographer and think that was an acceptable hairstyle?

He's gonna join the ranks of these trucels:

2024-02-03-02_12_25-team-china-physics-google-search-mozilla-firefox-jpg.1054503

I know he is just a child, but I really wish that Asian guys would stop just combing their hair forward like that. It really is not that difficult to have a better hairstyle. I remember seeing some Asian guy's childhood family photo. The dad had that hairstyle and some hair was just vertically sticking up. Come on dude, how the hell is that a good look? Why would you go to a professional photographer and think that was an acceptable hairstyle?
It's the parents' fault for the hairstyle at his age. They should at least be teaching their son basic style to make his life 10% easier growing up

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsclown:
Einstein wasn’t even that high iq, he got mogged by people like Uncle Ted.
lol he didnt even developed math for his theory and had to hire a professional mathematician to do actual work for him. He wasn't even consistent with his theory, compare it to something like maxwell's set of equations which haven't been debunked or revised like EVER.

lol he didnt even developed math for his theory and had to hire a professional mathematician to do actual work for him. He wasn't even consistent with his theory, compare it to something like maxwell's set of equations which haven't been debunked or revised like EVER.
I heard it was his wife, who was an autistic sperge

Fucking iqmogger piece of shit
@Zer0/∞