Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 12 year old Chad - repost from braincels

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
I hope his face gets stuck like that in the second pic.

already has had sex

12 year old? that is under the definition of pedophilia
JFL when women deny this

Lol I looked like a potato at 12. My face was literally round with zero bones

B8F1FD12 1906 4B48 8083 8379F344C92C

DA44F785 DAA2 4179 A8EE A301F2302208

Chad, no doubt. I'd still doubt the pick. Could be photoshopped or make up.

Looks like a femoid himself.

imagine how different your life would have been if you had a jaw like that at age 12

lower third of GLORY

What are they feeding the children nowadays? smh

It was over before puberty.

Yep. Some people just don't lose.

THIS is fucking pedophilia, yet inceltears say nothing. but when we express our desires for 16-18 yr old (legal in most jurisdictions) femoids we are the pedophiles? double standards at its finest...

I'm 22 yet i look about his age, only uglier.

He is wearing make up. probably gay. a chad in the gay community

I can't stand that haircut this kid has. Gives him the most punchable face ever. It seems like the further time goes on the younger you have to start slaying. 12-years-old is the norm to start getting laid now? Jesus Christ...

Stop for a moment and imagine the life this person will have starting from a young age. Constant validation, events, going to places, no worries, leisure, girls, beach parties, content, unforgettable memories, etc. Remember, good looking people get everything good in life, not just sex. The quality of life he will be experiencing in one single day will be of a value that is higher than the sum of all your monotone pathetic incel days added together. His one day is worth more than your entire lifetime. Have a nice day

Here's another bitter reminder that there are chads born in 2006 who have a higher SMV than us incels.

Stop for a moment and imagine the life this person will have starting from a young age. Constant validation, events, going to places, no worries, leisure, girls, beach parties, content, unforgettable memories, etc. Remember, good looking people get everything good in life, not just sex. The quality of life he will be experiencing in one single day will be of a value that is higher than the sum of all your monotone pathetic incel days added together. His one day is worth more than your entire lifetime. Have a nice day

Jesus Christ I was having an ok day.

Giga blackpill