Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 12 minutes of Joe Biden fondling little girls

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

This is in front of a camera. What's he doing behind a closed door lol

Last edited:
Fondles me.
Robtical

Extremely low inhib.

Spreading this narrative only helps demonize men. Tbh he didn't do shit.

And 3 years ago he wanted to "beat the hell out of" trump for his harassment.

That can be a verb.

"Don't leave your daughter at that old man's house or she'll get Bidened"
Using people's names as verbs is fun

He dindu nuffin wrong. All females are here to serve men sexually, you just have to respect their limits (i.e. not violently rape prepubescents).

Pedo haters side with the enemy, all females are on the opposite side.

Tfw when I don't belong to the political/banker elite that can have unpunished sex with JBs.

Also just finished the vid, he barely did anything. He was just caressing the girls, you gringos should caress each other more, it prevents suicides and ERs.

Last edited:
We should vote for yang 2020 tbh based president

I am not a leftist but it is obvious that this is smear, probably started by Trump's campaign team.

I am pretty damn confident that Trump is going to be relected, though, and I have no problem with that.

So many of these Hollywood actors and political figures are involved in demonic cults and pedo rings.

Just realized that his name's acronym is JB :what::feelskek:

So many of these Hollywood actors and political figures are involved in demonic cults and pedo rings.
That's right, they're all tied to jeffrey epstein and the podestas and who knows what else.

fuck this old faggot. yang gang

This is in front of a camera. What's he doing behind a closed door lol

kek YT removed it for "violating terms of service"

this is how they use anti-CP and similar laws supposedly to 'protect children from exploitation' to actually hide the evidence of those in power doing so, allowing those like Biden to go on molesting hundreds more girls while normies LARP it's not happening

kek YT removed it for "violating terms of service"

this is how they use anti-CP and similar laws supposedly to 'protect children from exploitation' to actually hide the evidence of those in power doing so, allowing those like Biden to go on molesting hundreds more girls while normies LARP it's not happening
Wow pretty crazy. It was a good video it had the times where the sick man Biden groped young ones . Now the only ones on YouTube are the lame incidents involving Biden and older kids.