Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 12 Levels of Loneliness [MUST READ]

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Level 1 (Normie)
- You get sad that your friend didn’t text you or your gf broke up with you

Level 2 (Normie Outcast)
- you get sad because your friends disclude you in the group and sometimes don’t invite you out, you also are the group’s clown

Level 3 (Failed Normie Outcast)
- you sit alone at the cafeteria and recess and don’t have but 1 or 2 outcasts that you hang with.

Level 4 (Normie Outcast)
- You have no friends at school, get bullied and picked on and is the school’s weird kid, you also get ignored at work

Level 5 (Homeschooled Normie)
- you don’t have much social interaction with the world but when you go out with your parents or hang out with your friend in the neighborhood or when you chill with family (If you have one)

Level 6 (Homeschooled Failed Normie)
- you only have online friends and family to chill with and go to places with your parents.

Level 7 (Homeschooled Outcast)
- you have no online friends because you are non neurotypical and have some sort of mental illness that prevents you from making friends online, you only go out with parents and hang with family every now and then

Level 8 (Homeschooled Reject)
- your parents are too poor to go out to places much, you stay at home, have 1 or 2 online friends but can’t relate to them so you guys barely talk, your family rejected you and doesn’t wanna hang out with you

Level 9 (Absolute Outcast)
- you’ve been isolated most of your life by now, have to get a job soon and have no social skills at all, no real life friends or family, no online friends, and have no gf or social media. You are gonna suicide any day now, working just to live.

Level 10 (Ascended Absolute Outcast)
- you’ve succesfully beaten the universe and made friends and got rich, have a gf and kids

Level 11 (Ascended Hermit)
- you’ve successfully chose path 2 of absolute outcast and bought a piece of land and now live in a cabin away from society and grow your own food and fish and hunt and have no contact with society what so ever. You beat loneliness and there’s no longer a need to be normal for you.

Level 12 (Inhuman)
- Someone who didn’t go to school, never had social interaction and has been locked inside a room and made a sex slave. Mentally retarded by now and no way to recover.

Last edited:
- you’ve been isolated most of your life by now, have to get a job soon and have no social skills at all, no real life friends or family, no online friends, and have no gf or social media. You are gonna suicide any day now, working just to live.
I have online friends but that's about it

I'm was level 3 before I started neeting

School was a long time ago for us oldercels, my memories of it are starting to fade.

i'm level 9 planning to get to level 11 in 2 years or so

Might be able to reach lvl 10 next year, minus the gf and kids part

I want to be level 11 so fucking bad

Me

Level 9 Now Level 10 IS obviously the Goal and Idee fixe "

- the Kids Part.

Level 7. I have tried hard to make online friends but it's not possible for me. At least my family is nice to me, although I only have a mother and a grandmother as my family...

Level 7 tbh
Level 7. I have tried hard to make online friends but it's not possible for me. At least my family is nice to me, although I only have a mother and a grandmother as my family...
same

level 9 striving to become lvl 10