Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW 11-Year-Old Mass Shooter

This shit haunts me so much man, you have no idea. No kid should have to go through this level of pain and ridicule.

That shirt goes hard tho.
Sad that a kid so young could be forced by the world into something like this.

can't imagine this crossing my mind at 11, that was one of the best times of my life

just goes to show how bad things have gotten

He had his whole life ahead of him
Tbh he never really had a life if it was going to be spent in torment and misery. If you told me about the shit I would go through at 11 and gave me a shotgun, I would've blown my head off in an instant. It's not something to mourn when you know the other option—living—would have been massively worse and definitely hell on Earth for this poor guy. I envy him for that (dying young), though of course, I'm still sad that this unjust world pushed him to this.
can't imagine this crossing my mind at 11, that was one of the best times of my life

just goes to show how bad things have gotten
Oh the happiness I could have had mingling among you hedonists, being counted as one of you, only if you didn’t fuck the living shit out of me.

Oh the happiness I could have had mingling among you hedonists, being counted as one of you, only if you didn’t fuck the living shit out of me.
truly one of the greatest people to ever live

rip saint cho

truly one of the greatest people to ever live

rip saint cho
One of the best anti-bully mass shooters along with Wellington Menezes de Oliveira and David Sonboly.

Tbh he never really had a life if it was going to be spent in torment and misery. If you told me about the shit I would go through at 11 and gave me a shotgun, I would've blown my head off in an instant. It's not something to mourn when you know the other option—living—would have been massively worse and definitely hell on Earth for this poor guy. I envy him for that (dying young), though of course, I'm still sad that this unjust world pushed him to this.

It's all unjust worship

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back