Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 11-year-old boy stabbed after calling a man an "NPC"

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
MILL CREEK, Wash. - Two boys who were attacked at a Dollar Tree in Mill Creek said they were chased into the store after calling a man a video game insult. One of the boys was hospitalized after being stabbed.
Joshua Federov said he and his 11-year-old friend were hanging out near the Thomas Lake Shopping Center on March 22 when they encountered a man in the area.

"He was at the crosswalk and we were on the hill at the dollar store, and then we yelled "NPC" and he jaywalked across the street and then started chasing us into the dollar store," said Federov.

NPC stands for non-playable character. It's a video game term described as a game character that isn't controlled by a player and is sometimes used as an insult, with the connotation that the individual doesn't have agency or critical thought.
Federov said he was just feet away when the man stabbed his 11-year-old friend.

Federov's friend doesn't want to be named, but his friend's mother, Shanai Rowton, describes watching her 11-year-old son cling to life in the ICU as a wake-up call.
Rowton, along with Federov's mother, Julia Federov, said they both moved their families to Mill Creek because they thought it was safe.

"After this incident, I'm like, what do you do now? Where do I move my kids? After what happened, it's not safe here anymore," said Julia Federov.

Both mothers are keeping an even closer eye on their kids and a close eye on their surroundings.

"We've got druggies, homelessness-- like, it's migrating this way, so I don't feel like we're safe anywhere at this point," said Rowton.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTgBwLelS3c

you just posted this

that's a "grown ass" man
who stabs a literal kid for calling him an "npc", that kid is 11 yo, imagine getting triggered by shit like that. you really must have a very thin skin to get angry over small redicule things like this

Ohhhh I just realized that it was already posted:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

that's a "grown ass" man
who stabs a literal kid for calling him an "npc", that kid is 11 yo, imagine getting triggered by shit like that. you really must have a very thin skin to get angry over small redicule things like this

that's a "grown ass" man
Definitely a bug in his programming someone needs to debug this npc ASAP. Aggro values are WAY too high atm

repost, milk mouth

that's a "grown ass" man
Lol I've been chased for flipping people off when I was a kid, or saying some comment. They'll slam on the brakes and start driving at you when they're in vehicles too. If a kid said something like that to me I would just ignore it and go about my day, like wtf.

Must be inbred level retard psycho pos. I hope they jack him up so he can be "dangerous" on wheelchair and then sentence him death by shooting to the forehead and then to be thrown to dumpster.

Lol I've been chased for flipping people off when I was a kid, or saying some comment. They'll slam on the brakes and start driving at you when they're in vehicles too. If a kid said something like that to me I would just ignore it and go about my day, like wtf.
Thats your typical normtard monkey.

Definitely a bug in his programming someone needs to debug this npc ASAP. Aggro values are WAY too high atm
Lol! Yeah.. aggro

Big deal! That's why we have two livers!

Wow he really proved them wrong

Lol at pathetic op. Kids sounds based as fuck. Getting that triggered by a child proves you are in fact an npc. Go on, stab me bro

Kid should have kept his mouth shut

Nigger momento