Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 11°Celcius and no snow on christmas.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I just checked the forecast and wtf is this shit. I don't remember winter with temperature so high and I can't believe there will be no snow on christmas. It was the only thing that made winter bearable. I remember as a child watching Star Wars on tv and then going outside with my friend and playing with snow. Fuck global warming.and JFL at weather scientists that predicted winter of the century

I'm coping right now with looking at comfy pictures with snow so if you have anything nice post here please.

I have plenty of snow

full

I have plenty of snow

full
Fuck I wish I was living in Finland. Your country is basically like a big forest with lakes and cold temperatures. If only finnish wasn't so hard to learn I would think about moving there as soon as possible.

Fuck I wish I was living in Finland. Your country is basically like a big forest with lakes and cold temperatures. If only finnish wasn't so hard to learn I would think about moving there as soon as possible.
Only on countryside.
Cities are full of faggots
full

And have you tried learning finnish? You can't say it is if you haven't

It is 3°C here but no snow till 23rd Dec.

It's 17 C where I live, pretty ridiculous.

The sun is in a hot cycle libtard :lul:

its overs get ready for africa :feelstrash:
@FinnCel

It's like 24º here right now and I have my fan on.

33° here lmao :feelsrope:

over for Celsiuscels tbh

It's over for slavcels

Imagine living in Southern Europe

dude u know why there are so many niggers? because they know soon there will be africa soon u will see there palm trees dude :feelstrash:
Are you high

still no snow, lifefuel for commutecels :dab:

no snow sun and 11C best thing i dont need money for heating my room :feelsokman:

but i dont want to think what will be the summer of 2020 :reeeeee:

I haven’t liked snow since when I was in high school and used to get now days. Now it’s just a pain to commute through and looks like shit a day after it falls

In UK it's extremely cold but we get snow in around February

Today it will be 16 celsius jfl at this "winter"

It's over for Kelvincels

brutal ngl
It didn't snow on Christmas for the past few years quite sadly