Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 11.11 is single's day

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

Incels' day originates from China where there are over 30 million incels

Singles day or Guanggun Jie (Chinese: 光棍节; pinyin: Guānggùn Jié; Wade–Giles: Kuang-kun chieh; literally: 'Single Sticks' Holiday') is a shopping holiday popular among young Chinese people[1] that celebrate their pride in being single. The date, November 11th (11/11), was chosen because the number "1" resembles an individual who is alone.

INCELDOM IS INTERNATIONAL PROBLEM AND CUCKS AND WOMEN HATE US WHEN WE TALK ABOUT IT

s a shopping holiday popular among young Chinese people[1] that celebrate their pride in being single.
What a cope lol

As I stated before, we need Incel International.

However, I don't see how anyone can take pride in being single. Being lonely is suffering.

Happy singles day fellowcels :)

"pride in being single"
terminal illness pride gang

Singles are growing in numbers buddy boyo ded srs

:feelslala:HAPPY SINGLES DAY EVERYONE !!:feelslala:

The Clownds are already here .
All the guests have arrived .
Screenshot 2019 11 11 Incels   Involuntary Celibate

Now wheres the Cake?

I just thought it was a day when Banggood made shit cheaper.

Odd, I'm born 10/11, maybe that's destiny...

Happy singles day.

11/11 is carneval in germany (cologne) and people get drunk and fuck like rabbits on that day... I mean everyone besides ugly males of course

Hope you had a good birthday bro. Mine's tomorrow
happy birthday then!
I wonder how many of us are born around singles' day...

Massive consumer cope: unhappy with all aspects of your life? GO BUY MORE SHIT TO FEEL BETTER!

Incoming normies on normshit social media whining about how hard their lives are been single for 3 weeks

Only chinese men with girlfriends are the wealthy ones or the good looking Chang’s. The average chink is stuck working long hours in factories and sleeping at home alone