Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1000th thread on gaming

Immolator

Immolator

Luminary
★★★★★
here’s a fun little question for you guys

In this scenario, You get wake up and realize that you got isekai’d to the last game you’ve played. On a scale from 1 to 10 how lucky or how fucked are you?

Dark Souls 1 remastered. If I have my character's stats then probably 7-8, if I have to restart then I'm fuckes unless, respawning still works. I'd try to have sex with the pretty spider lady.

2-3 Deepwoken, but I had to grope Klarizz tiddies before she'll banish me into layer 9.

here’s a fun little question for you guys

In this scenario, You get wake up and realize that you got isekai’d to the last game you’ve played. On a scale from 1 to 10 how lucky or how fucked are you?
I'd be screwed if I entered the last game I played. In MHW, you would need a lot of physical and psychological strength. Taking down a monster the size of a giant is particularly difficult. Of course, if I were a biologist, a researcher, or a blacksmith, my life would certainly be easier.

it's over

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-_Call_of_Pripyat%2C_DirectX_11_screenshot.jpg