Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 1000 spics attempt to break into us via bridge but fail

Hehehe pacho villa vivale vivale taco bell USA

To think all of the millions of spics that invade america couldve never even existed had the spanish kept their filthy fucking dicks in their pants and eradicated the native americans

To think all of the millions of spics that invade america couldve never even existed had the spanish kept their filthy fucking dicks in their pants and eradicated the native americans
can't believe the Spanish raped ugly natives lol. they must have been really thirsty

can't believe the Spanish raped ugly natives lol. they must have been really thirsty
They travelled on boat for days so i cant exactly blame them for being horny, but they shouldve at least pulled out or killed them after raping them

Spanish women also refused to go to the New World. Whereas in North America the French, Dutch, English basically told women you are going or else.

No jobs for low iqcels like me i guess

The spics already in the USA don’t want them here either. Many are pissed off that the new illegal immigrants are getting things handed to them and the ones here are pissed off the gov has not given them permits to stay.

They way some of them are running gives this vid AoT vibes

The spics already in the USA don’t want them here either. Many are pissed off that the new illegal immigrants are getting things handed to them and the ones here are pissed off the gov has not given them permits to stay.
yeah makes sense. I don't want more curries and USA spics don't want more illegal spics.

i honestly dont give a rats ass as a burger ricecel.

hell fuck if anything, thats a good thing for me.

lemme tell you about these latinas, they aren't as racist or stuckup as american foids. They're still racist to asian dudes don't get me wrong, but I'm someone that does mental tallying and assessment and that is my final conclusion.
if she is an americanized ethnic foid, doesn't fuckin matter which kinda race, they're just as racist as the white american toilets.

Ever since I moved to a spic and nigger area, life has gotten better because the foids aren't anywhere near as racist as the foids that live in the heavy white/asian areas. Not to say that I'm close to ascending with a latina, but just in general noticing the attitude of the foids. I haven't been a victim of spic/nigger crime yet lol so I'm not fretting at the moment. Although I do see police cars at corner stores every now and then meaning that they've been robbed just recently and police are taking reports. Or the fresh bullet holes in the windows of businesses...

as a lonely pathetic loser inkwell, regardless of race, you'd be a fuckin fool to live or work in a mostly white/asian area. Those white/asian areas means that is where mainstream american society is based. Meaning clownworld foid hypergamy bs at its peak. Not to mention colossal shameless hypocrisy and racism. Its mind boggling unbelievable how they say that they are for one thing but at the same time, do the exact precise opposite and actually FIGHT against what they say that they are for. That is so beyond cruelty to me. Because if they were being honest, they'd give the people that they are supposedly supporting, a fighting chance instead of lying to them. As a deathnic you are setting yourself up for massive failure by living in and trying to be a part of mainstream white american society.

Your best bet is to find a majority minority area that is not too ghetto and dangerous. Try your best to fit in, act, talk, and dress like the people. I like decent average spics and niggers. I also like running into southeast asians, curries, and other MENA refugees/immigrants.

I however, DO NOT like living around whites and asians as a ricecel.

Last edited:

lemme tell you about these latinas, they aren't as racist or stuckup as american foids. They're still racist to asian dudes don't get me wrong, but I'm someone that does mental tallying and assessment and that is my final conclusion.
if she is an americanized ethnic foid, doesn't fuckin matter which kinda race, they're just as racist as the white american toilets.

Ever since I moved to a spic and nigger area, life has gotten better because the foids aren't anywhere near as racist as the foids that live in the heavy white/asian areas. Not to say that I'm close to ascending with a latina, but just in general noticing the attitude of the foids. I haven't been a victim of spic/nigger crime yet lol so I'm not fretting at the moment. Although I do see police cars at corner stores every now and then meaning that they've been robbed just recently and police are taking reports. Or the fresh bullet holes in the windows of businesses...

as a lonely pathetic loser inkwell, regardless of race, you'd be a fuckin fool to live or work in a mostly white/asian area. Those white/asian areas means that is where mainstream american society is based. Meaning clownworld foid hypergamy bs at its peak. Not to mention colossal shameless hypocrisy and racism. Its mind boggling unbelievable how they say that they are for one thing but at the same time, do the exact precise opposite and actually FIGHT against what they say that they are for. That is so beyond cruelty to me. Because if they were being honest, they'd give the people that they are supposedly supporting, a fighting chance instead of lying to them. As a deathnic you are setting yourself up for massive failure by living in and trying to be a part of mainstream white american society.

Your best bet is to find a majority minority area that is not too ghetto and dangerous. Try your best to fit in, act, talk, and dress like the people. I like decent average spics and niggers. I also like running into southeast asians, curries, and other MENA refugees/immigrants.

surprising. I personally hate the spic/nig areas. and would prefer to live in area which totally balanced. mix of everything and no race too dominant

x2.
Also it is notorious how leftist extremist shithole like Reddit spotlights this as a problem.
Fucking hypocritical garbage media.
This is what happens when you become feeble at migratory laws.

unfathomably based fuck crackers, they are as disgusting as niggers