Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 100% valid logical proof that women cant be incel

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
This is a proof by contradiction:

>Take any arbitrary woman and assume that shes incel

>Then I would have sex with her

>Therefore the first assumption doesnt hold and women cant be incel

DONE. This proof is valid until my death since I dont know if there are any other males like me who would have sex with any woman

pig woman experiment
or this

pig woman experiment

The thing is that experiment doesnt prove that if you had a woman uglier than the pig woman that she would be able to find a guy to have sex with her

Now granted that experiment still covers 99.9999% of all cases

The fact that no woman can be incel is just plain common sense. Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to be stubborn and refuse to admit inceldom as a male issue when they clearly know it is or are completely delusional and unaware of how the world works.

Last edited:
The fact that no woman can be incel is just plain common sense. Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to be stubborn and refuse to admit inceldom as a male issue when they clearly know it is or are completely delusional and unaware of how the world works.

Having a hole is cheating

There are no truecel women, period. Only standardcel at best.

I dont know if there are any other males like me who would have sex with any woman

Even you must have limits. I bet you wouldn't fuck a tranny, for instance. Or a very old woman.

To me it doesn't make sense to have sex with someone you're not attracted to, and I'm not attracted by all women, not even close.

I mean, if you want to have sex, it's supposed to be because you have a desire for women. Thus you must seek a women who elicits that desire. She must be a good representation of all the women you've ever desired.

Otherwise you just want to have sex for the sake of it, to be like everyone else or something. That is NPC mentality.

I hope youre not implying that trannies are women

I don't, but some people do. It's just a clear example of a line we're not willing to cross. This one is obvious, but others are less.

Don't you have an age limit, for instance? Or a weight limit ?

I don't, but some people do. It's just a clear example of a line we're not willing to cross. This one is obvious, but others are less.

Yeah and some people believe in womens rights too, Im sorry man but castrated cosplaying males are just that, no tranny is ever gonna be a woman in my book, even @ uni I only gendered them properly so I wouldnt get in trouble for being a "bigot", LOL @ actually buying into that jewish nonsense

Don't you have an age limit, for instance? Or a weight limit ?

I would fuck anything, for a long term gf it would be different