Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "100% Non-Violent" numale weeb cucks on 'We Hunted the Mammoth' fantasize about nuking incels

bump for cucked novembercels

> THESE GUYS

Last edited:
"we hunted the mammoth"
what the fuck is this supposed to mean?
View attachment 33872

I looked into it a bit when I noticed my username was in one of the articles on the site. There was some MRA guy who spoke about feminism and how women are taking men for granted, and that one of the lines he said was - "we hunted the mammoth". The site owner siad he found that particular line funny and indicative of the misogynist mindset, so he went with that as the name for his website.

I don't know why, but whenever I see shit like this a rage starts building in me, its hard to calm down. I feel like the only way i'll ever feel true peace again, is when I get to finally kill someone. It can't just be anyone though, it has to be someone deserving, like an actual cuck, or a known feminist, a woman that cheated on her husband and took half of his earnings in a divorce, etc. A murder I could enjoy.

Sleep is the only escape from this rage.

Last edited:
Blow cucks' heads open

"we hunted the mammoth"
what the fuck is this supposed to mean?
View attachment 33872

Just a bunch of numale soyboys thinking they are badass but instead are a bunch of faggots. These cucks are prey not predators, they would get hunted not be hunters.

Why are these "non-violent" types always the most aggressive ones?

That site has levels of soy so high in its content that it's probably banned in several countries. David Futrelle is The King of Cucks. He should be given a grown made out of condoms used by Chads and Tyrones to fuck the roasties which he mindlessly defends.
:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back