Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "100% Non-Violent" numale weeb cucks on 'We Hunted the Mammoth' fantasize about nuking incels

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...ictims-in-manchester/comment-page-2/#comments

1. Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Agent of the FemiNest Collective; Keeper of a Hell Toupee, and all-around Intergalactic Meanie
    May 24, 2017 at 9:15 pm
    Come to think of it, not sure if it’d be worse to have this guy make a little…visit…to these incels

Or this one:

Neither one would be pleased with these guys, I think.
    ETA: though I think Mustang sums up the feelings around here in this thread pretty well.
  2. 4f65c1bf305a0fa8bfdb22a21101d53f
    freneticferret
    May 24, 2017 at 10:14 pm
    @Redsilkphoenix
    If we’re gonna get all anime nerdy about this…

I would happily let this guy have a word with all of these guys.

1461802741762.jpg

"we hunted the mammoth"
what the fuck is this supposed to mean?
Mammoth hunters ice age early humans hunting mammoth historical illustration childrens non fi

numales are just as subhuman as incels but what's worse is they're in denial

they're like a shitty nintendo switch playing version of the spiders that eat their own

Sounds like a self-defense situation to me
Cant dodge the rodge
Also their head writer is a kike, of course.

so they view MRAs and incels as mammoths?
:feelskek::feelskek:
are they going to hunt us into extinction or some shit?
No. I think they're mocking the fact that men hunted the mammoth.
I don't get feminist humour either.

These people are total fuckin basket cases. Makes being in our situation that much more irritating when you realize these are the kind of people who are able to have the sexy fucking sexing, no matter how grotesque the concept of two tattooed, sagging, larval bodies writhing around each other may be.

There was some account trying to engage with the Incels.me Twitter account that was LARPing as a cat. You'll often see, too, right after a bunch of smarmy memebots get done saying something about incels and their "ideal anime waifus" a collapse toward the extremely arcane discussion of some weeb fantasy shit. They have an incredible comparative mythology of how "incels would see themselves as [name] and then [other] would [do something] and they would [do something else]". Imagine being a soyboy/failed camwhore and being alternately monomaniacally fixated on consumer media and ashamed of this fixation, to the point where you're trying to act like everyone is just a worse, more obsessive version of yourself.

so they view MRAs and incels as mammoths?
:feelskek::feelskek:
are they going to hunt us into extinction or some shit?

You know how black people say "We Wuz Kangs" and people make fun of that? I think "We hunted the Mammoth" is trying to do something similar. But Leftists suck at making memes.

That site has levels of soy so high in its content that it's probably banned in several countries. David Futrelle is The King of Cucks. He should be given a grown made out of condoms used by Chads and Tyrones to fuck the roasties which he mindlessly defends.

TeeHee incels are violent, misogynist virgins and mass murderers in making, it's okay to kill them :soy:

Last edited:
That site has levels of soy so high in its content that it's probably banned in several countries. David Futrelle is The King of Cucks. He should be given a grown made out of condoms used by Chads and Tyrones to fuck the roasties which he mindlessly defends.

Funny thing is David Futrelle used to be a borderline neo-nazi when he was young.

Got any writing to link? Might be useful.
This was stickied not long ago: https://incels.is/threads/david-fut...ld-be-here-if-he-wasnt-a-male-feminist.63894/

Between 1990 and the early 00s, David amassed an impressive catalogue of articles with topics ranging from saying children should be forced to marry their rapists instead of sending the rapists to jail, to complaining about people talking about child abuse and even going so far as to write this following article on how most child abuse cases are fake and how you should not believe children if they told about an incident.

Holy shit.

David is a Zionist cuck, all to eager to parrot whatever he thinks will get him shekels from the media and validation from fesnails.

These LARPers would be too scared to do shit. About 30% of this forum is 51/50, one numale away from cracking and going ER.

Funny thing is David Futrelle used to be a borderline neo-nazi when he was young.

So I've heard. Incels in denial seem to always gravitate toward one of these extremes not realizing that neither will get them any pussy.

TeeHee incels are violent, misogynist virgins and mass murderers in making, it's okay to kill them :soy:
I guess it's ok to kill anyone you deem an incel on sight, but a single mother who leeches on welfare should be praised.

I think they mention hunting the mammoth as in "we've become weak, we come from guys who hunted the mammoth" Too bad most of these boys probably are scared of deer.

i wish death and despair on these faggots :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I remember these, but I was wondering if he had written anything from an explicitly racial angle. Pulling out the big Gunns, as it were.
hrm not sure then

either way I wouldn't put it past the cuck, tbh.

Someone Andreas Lubitz this fucking cuck weeb

Most of are women worshipping nu males that would worship a female if she gave you a ounce of validation.

Hope all chad mammoths will become extinct by superior homo incel. Or some vargish neanderthoool maybe, just murder all of them.

So edgy.
Weebs are like... the legit fedora-katana-trenchcoat-gentlemen.

I heard Anthony Bourdain was a good male feminist. He got tired of only spectating in the bedroom and ended it all. Either that or he got tired of eating weird ethnic food. Tough call.

We Hunted The Mammoth is a stupid name. They should be arrested and given 50 lashes just like they do in Singapore.

numales are just as subhuman as incels but what's worse is they're in denial

they're like a shitty nintendo switch playing version of the spiders that eat their own

I laugh when normacucks die, i shit myself out of laughter when roasties die i don't care what they say.

They are a bunch of lankcel dork looking dudes with T levels of a broken toaster and mouth size of 3 garbage cans.

They probably where fed soy since birth and played runescape till 2 am daily while eating chips and cup noodles.

They are a bunch of lankcel dork looking dudes with T levels of a broken toaster and mouth size of 3 garbage cans.

They probably where fed soy since birth and played runescape league of legends till 2 am daily while eating soy chips and soy cup noodles.

The raw edge that is present on these cringey as fuck anime gifs

Lol fucking weebs.

cringe is too strong holy

lol, can they even hold a nuke with less than 12 of them at a time? their limp wrists will drop it and they will just kill themselves.

win/win I guess.

Nothing is cringey to you?

If you watch that without cringing, you either autistic or a psychopath

No.

But using the word 'cringe' as an adjective is cuckspeak

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6