Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

100 likes and I get a sex change operation

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
I'm literally perfect as a femoid. I want to fuck myself so bad GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

All truecels who comment would get to have pity-sex with me before I join Gigachad's harem. If you don't want to you're volcel.

The app is called FaceApp. It's pretty cool. Take some pictures of your front face and try the filters. Hollywood can make you a SLAYER, female can obviously make you a Stacy and the goatee one is a perfect example on how beard can raise up your looks even by 2-3 points.

overlystinkypants said:
I'm literally perfect as a femoid. I want to fuck myself so bad GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

All truecels who comment would get to have pity-sex with me before I join Gigachad's harem. If you don't want to you're volcel.

The app is called FaceApp. It's pretty cool. Take some pictures of your front face and try the filters. Hollywood can make you a SLAYER, female can obviously make you a Stacy and the goatee one is a perfect example on how beard can raise up your looks even by 2-3 points.

I'm curious. Why haven't you gone for a plastic surgery consult yet? If you look good as a female with your current features, you probably have generic-level good bone structure but just feminine version of that.

Maybe get some procedures for you mandible, etc and masculine that area.

I'm being legit.

Also, smh. You mog me as a man (just looked closer at that pic). You have okish eye area. My eye area is fucked. Eye area is unfixable with plastic surgery. Lower 3rd is ez fix.

O7MnTdV.jpg

Get mogged

truecel23 said:
I'm curious. Why haven't you gone for a plastic surgery consult yet? If you look good as a female with your current features, you probably have generic-level good bone structure but just feminine version of that.

Maybe get some procedures for you mandible, etc and masculine that area.

I'm being legit.

Also, smh. You mog me as a man (just looked closer at that pic). You have okish eye area. My eye area is fucked. Eye area is unfixable with plastic surgery. Lower 3rd is ez fix.

no money and even then i need lasik first

overlystinkypants said:

Don't even have to castrate yourself, just become a qt as fuck trap. There will still be guys interested in you and the halo around you will be the same. Sex change surgery is complete butchery. Maybe it'll be more feasible when we have genetic based sex change operations.

overlystinkypants said:
no money and even then i need lasik first

Then make money and save up?

There is thing called "care credit" which you can get to basically pay the surgeries off in payments at 0% APR.

Your female version looks like a little boy with long hair.

Somehow I knew that someone willing to get sex change surgery would be thirsting after chads cock and hoping he will notice them.