Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

100% chance my cause of death will be suicide

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
only a matter of time

I wish I had the balls to do it. No point living in a computer simulation where everyone and everything is against you.

Don't kill yourself, please, for the love of god. People care about you, just talk to them or "talk to a professional" as cringe as that sounds. The grass is always greener the other side.

thebreezy said:
Don't kill yourself, please, for the love of god. People care about you, just talk to them or "talk to a professional" as cringe as that sounds. The grass is always greener the other side.

dat reddit vibes...

thebreezy said:

"people care about you"

Yea sure thanks for the laugh, no one cares for incels why do you think we end up here.

4chan copt paste

only a matter of time
Do not listen to other people. Do what you want. Who gives a fuck if your family will be upset. Thousands of your ancestors are literally waiting on the other side. Join them my friend. Join them in glory.

If you walk in front of a truck it won't be suicide, just a road accident. Like a roadkill. Don't be an hero. Be roadkill.

Do not kill yourself, Go to ER friend, it's better, but be sure to fuck the chads and stacies on the way ... no incels, because we'll need an army.

I will get burned from inside out. My corruption will destroy me

DAoJYyE.jpg

Whoa! Was that ever a necro!

You seem like a cool dude Indari.
Did you had friends before or you're the friendless type ?