Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

100,000th Inceldom Discussion Thread Celebration Thread.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Mythic
★★★
Celebrate in the thread below. GIFs, shittalking, platitudes, soy, racebait, (((facts))), anything you want. Leave a summary of how you feel about inceldom discussion. Dab on Inceltears. IDC man, this thread is whatever.

Fun facts:

- This will be the 100,000th thread created in this subforum, but only ~69k remain, meaning that ~30% of threads are either deleted or removed for whatever reason.
- There are 1.417 million existing posts on this subforum, meaning each non-removed thread averages ~20 non-removed posts.
- If we include removed posts and removed threads from the above, each thread averages about ~19 posts (current number or posts including deleted & removed = ~1.955 million).
- The highest post count on a single thread: https://incels.is/threads/i-will-approach-1000-girls-and-find-a-gf.46003/
- The highest view to post ratio thread: https://incels.is/threads/she-is-not-your-friend.46764/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods, feel free to delete this if this is not the 100,000th actual forum thread. I'm gonna try and snipe it but you never know. My aim is to make this the 100,000th thread posted in the Inceldom Discussion subforum.

I wish post counts and stars weren't a thing. Too many shitposters.

I wish post counts and stars weren't a thing. Too many shitposters.
I agree wholeheartedly, but my pleas to the mod and admin teams have fallen on deaf ears.

I wish post count means something....

I wish post count means something....
They do, in a way. No sane person would have thousands of posts on an incel forum. I mean, you don't spend so much time here if you're happy with life, do you? So the post count reflects your ... level of desperation.

No bro I feel bad for you. he is here since 2017 but youre a newcel but that posts..:feelsbadman:
True. Even more over for me. :feelsrope:

I accidentally deleted the wrong post because I’m a retard. :feelstastyman:

True. Even more over for me. :feelsrope:

I accidentally deleted the wrong post because I’m a retard. :feelstastyman:
:cryfeels: same bro I'm a retard too. I will approach same girl even though she rejected me before

They do, in a way. No sane person would have thousands of posts on an incel forum. I mean, you don't spend sif you're happy with life, do you? So the post count reflects your ... level of desperation.
I used to think this way.
now I just think that the "best users" are just failed normies looking for validation.
i could be wrong tho

JBW and JB(American)B

They do, in a way. No sane person would have thousands of posts on an incel forum. I mean, you don't spend so much time here if you're happy with life, do you? So the post count reflects your ... level of desperation.
Depends on the quantity of the content in the posts I'd say.

I used to think this way.
now I just think that the "best users" are just failed normies looking for validation.
i could be wrong tho
Ultimate determination is quality. I try and make at least 4 out of every 5 posts "worthwhile".... What I mean by that is: was it worth typing? Did I share something noteworthy or enlightening? Could my post be easily reproduced by the average brainlet? My goal is to be a valid, unique, and competent poster on a forum among people who supposedly suffer from the same condition I do.

I have a theory that if the messages category on the left was "characters typed" instead of "messages", I would be top-5 on this forum, if not top. Wonder if Sarge or Admin team has any way to confirm this?

Depends on the quantity of the content in the posts I'd say.
I understand low effort posts have their place (certain threads like this one, off-topic, etc.), but in inceldom discussion, the forum's main board where we're supposed to be at least competent, there is not really a place. Additionally, this is where outsiders will look, and I would like this forum to appear smart and component; it helps give validity to the blackpill.

My point of this thread was simply a numerical observation, plus I was going for the GET anyway.

Fuck that thats not something good bro it would be good if this site had 0 messages and everyone on here would get laid

I like this site.. it's really relaxing to know that my experiences are not just my own.. but are shared across the world. Even if there are disagreements the truth remains the same. That fact alone makes me feel at peace.

I like this site.. it's really relaxing to know that my experiences are not just my own.. but are shared across the world. Even if there are disagreements the truth remains the same. That fact alone makes me feel at peace.

I agree, people point to arguments and whining as a 100% backdraw to the site. I disagree. This is how men interact with each other, we converse differentially, while women converse relationally. I'm fine with the disagreements with on the site, it does promote discussion. Alot of us are truly suffering from this condition, and even if we argue or what not, we still suffer together.

I agree, people point to arguments and whining as a 100% backdraw to the site. I disagree. This is how men interact with each other, we converse differentially, while women converse relationally. I'm fine with the disagreements with on the site, it does promote discussion. Alot of us are truly suffering from this condition, and even if we argue or what not, we still suffer together.
Yes bro. :feelsokman:

u got the 100,000th thread gg

u got the 100,000th thread gg
I only waited about 20 minutes trying to snipe this, + I was on my lunch break at work. I come from an imageboard background so GETS are kind of familiar to me. I am a numberphile (wanted to go to college for math but settle for EE) and enjoy patterns and statistics. Since alot of folks here come from a reddit background (which explains the large amount of whining here), they have no appreciation for GETS.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back