Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

10 years ago I gave dating advice to an incel and still think about him

chad mentalcel

Damn bro thats crazy

She says how his complete self deprecation is what turns off girls from dating him, yet she knew that she wasnt romantically interested in him only by seeing his picture. I wonder how sentient redditors are :lul:

"incel-looking guy" :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Thats was me btw. She gave me such a good advice that now im slaying RN FRFR :soy: :lul: BY HER TONE YOU CAN TELL SHE DOESNT BELIEVES THAT HE MADE IT, worst thing she knows that he would end up on REDDIT. What a meme story.

"10 years later... he's completely transformed into a chads, i can not believe this..."

She says how his complete self deprecation is what turns off girls from dating him, yet she knew that she wasnt romantically interested in him only by seeing his picture. I wonder how sentient redditors are :lul:
I caught that too.

Watch what they do, not what they say.

redditors are so stupid it hurts to read

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back