Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 10 reason why never go nightclubs as a man

Demongoat

Demongoat

Recruit
★★

At least for finding a gf.It could be enjoyable if you like loud music,crowds and drinking

Men should boycott any nightclub/disco that charges an entrance fee for men only. I don't care if the ticket includes a drink, the moment a business discriminates based on gender it should be avoided like plague kek. But simpness is too strong and bluepilled normies will gladly pay while foids enter for free. Everyones should pay for the entrance fee or if there isn't an entrance fee (like in bars) then the business can survive with overpriced drinks.

nightclubs are the beehive of whore foids, so why would a decent man go there?

I have never been to a nightclub club period.

10 reasons not to go to nighclubs unless your giga chad

Never been to one and never will,the mark of a truecel right there.
Only fakecels go to clubs,parties n all that shit.

i remember one of the few times i tried as a teen. once i looked at a subpar foid and put on a smile to see if i stood a chance and she looked back at me with eyes of disgust

The first time I ever went to a nightclub, I stepped out for a smoke and this cop accused me of smoking weed. Dude took my cigarette, cut it open, looked at what was obviously tobacco and accused me of smoking weed. Told me that he wouldn't arrest me if I grabbed my friends and left immediately. I did.

To this day I assume that the cop removed me because I am an ugly man. Nobody can convince me otherwise. I did nothing wrong aside from exist.