Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 10 marines got killed by ISIS at the Afghani airport

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
But I'm protecting the JewSA! :lul:

Also 60 Afghan rapefugee traitors :lul:

I don't think the media can save old dementia joe from that. I guess we can expect the first wahman president soon, she got where she is by sucking dicks, like every other women.

Israel should welcome the Afghan refugees, acculturating them into Jewish customs to make up for their dwindling birth rates.

i bet glowniggers are 100% involved in this, they don't care about dead zogbots, in fact they need those deaths

rest in piss zogbots

OH THE FUCK WELL

I bet they are all white

Death toll is at 13 now :feelsjuice:

Joe Biden is such a stupid puppet president he even admits it.

You deserve this, America. You voted for this fool.

Sucks for those marines thinking they were just there to keep order, that there won't be any fighting with the taliban, and that they'll be home soon eating burgers and fries. Imagine getting blown up by a bomb. You suffer a concussion, lose your limbs, you wake up a bit from your concussion and discover that your body parts are mangled and missing. You bleed out for a few moments, feel cold, then you go into shock, pass out and die.

I don't get why any American would wanna be in Afghanistan right now.

I'm sure there are some isis extremists there right now waiting to get their virgins in heaven. That or look for random Americans/westerners to kidnap and behead.

Last edited:
Oh well, their deaths will be in vain because it’s a waste of time even being in that country. Luckily this disaster this means the US will never put boots on the ground in MENA again. Sorry, Israel. I wonder if people will stop taking Afghan refugees now tho. I hear some terrorists have already snuck in with the rest and France even caught one.!

Sucks for those marines thinking they were just there to keep order, that there won't be any fighting with the taliban, and that they'll be home soon eating burgers and fries. Imagine getting blown up by a bomb. You suffer a concussion, lose your limbs, you wake up a bit from your concussion and discover that your body parts are mangled and missing. You bleed out for a few moments, feel cold, then you go into shock, pass out and die.

I don't get why any American would wanna be in Afghanistan right now.

I'm sure there are some isis extremists there right now waiting to get their virgins in heaven. That or look for random Americans/westerners to kidnap and behead.
I read there's 10-15 more extremely wounded in critical condition :dab:

I couldn't care less, those are the same guys who used to pick on me in high school.

i bet glowniggers are 100% involved in this, they don't care about dead zogbots, in fact they need those deaths

View attachment 484399
no doubt. The war industry is booming just waiting to boil over. Cant stop when business is at an all time high. Besides who will gun down kids for the jews?

sad the marines had to sacrifice their lives to rescue some worthless whores

Is it ISIS or the Taliban that did this? I'm so confused now, I can't tell who is Allah Ackbaring who anymore. :feelsjuice:

And if it was ISIS, how does that make the Taliban feel? That's like rolling up in somebody's backyard and executing trespassers, sure, the trespassers are dead, but like, nobody invited them to the backyard to begin with where now it just leaves more questions than answers. Organizing Jihad seems like a lot of work and apparently it is a competitive enterprise between different groups. :feelsjuice:
sad the marines had to sacrifice their lives to rescue some worthless whores
We can only hope it was the gay, tranny, and lesbian battalions that died there. [Stunning and brave.]:feelsdevil:
Joe Biden is such a stupid puppet president he even admits it.

You deserve this, America. You voted for this fool.
Not really, there's a lot of us who don't vote because over several decades we've come to realize that our entire political structure is rigged. Heads you lose, tails you still lose, doesn't matter either way. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Based. May the taliban reign supreme

Imagine being sent back to shitganistan to defend a fucking airport to only blow up by the based taliban. All the while you bleed out with shrapnel ripping out your internal organs, you wife is back home taking some random chads dick. Why someone would choose to go die for kikes and cuckoldry is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back