Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "10 Huge Reasons Being Short Is Way Better"

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbPYwDP2euA

The level of denial and copium in this video is utterly fucking retarded.

We all know that being tall is far far better. The part about being living longer is dumb.

Would you rather live until 50 and have a great live being tall? Or live until 80 being short having a miserable terrible life? We all know which one is better.

Number 6 is dumb also. A tall man could easily beat up a short man by kicking Him and throwing Him on the ground.

Short men are far more likely to be depressed and commit suicide. But being short is far better right?

That foid isn’t even hot

Another post about manlets? I might as well just end it all :feelsrope:

Being short has many advantages.

The problem is unhindered female choice.

We're entering a fisherian runway scenario, in which your typical zoomer is already over 6' - a very rare height for westerners for most of history.

We're Two generations away from seeing 7' monstrosities walking the streets regularly. They'll be sick and weak, and foids will still breed with them until giants return and the survivors will have to pray for Odin and Thor to deliver them from this curse, but more realistically they'll just become a burden in medical care.

I wish I was shorter

Then I could live in the tunnels like my

Being short has many advantages.

The problem is unhindered female choice.

We're entering a fisherian runway scenario, in which your typical zoomer is already over 6' - a very rare height for westerners for most of history.

We're Two generations away from seeing 7' monstrosities walking the streets regularly. They'll be sick and weak, and foids will still breed with them until giants return and the survivors will have to pray for Odin and Thor to deliver them from this curse, but more realistically they'll just become a burden in medical care.
this. it's only the beginning, more dark times are ahead for us...