Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 10 hours of walking in Manila (Philippines Social Experiment) (Whitecels GTFIH NOW!!)

Witness the power of the white man

Not life fuel at all because I literally hate asian women. They are ugly and annoying. Also my potential son would be a fucking hapa looking like thas living shit Elliot Rodger.

JBWISEA.

Not all of Asia is like this. SE Asia is white (skin) worship central. South Korea also worships white skin, perhaps even more so. But since their Economy is so good there, they definitely aren't 3rd world status and your status as a white westerner isn't as high there.

Why are some of you coping, not wanting to JBW to be true? It is true, granted, in the West you have to be at least 4/10 but in ethnic countries you can literally be anything and get lusted after. That is why I am saving for a trip to asia.

Phillipino girls in the US reject me.

This nigga barely white, and gets mad foids looking at him. Yet, white-copcels are still denying JBW :lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

If you are white, you should be happy to see this! Why deny it? Why cope????:kys::kys:

suifuel

i've never been catcalled my entire life.

if you are a below avg. white male living in the west, you are lower than shit to women here

whiteboys on suicide watch. you know JBW is real

They are being treated like Rockstars wtf

Lmao, if he is white then I am a slayer with multiple harems.

Massive body halo, look at his fucking shoulder width.

You can tell he's so not used of the compliments

this is very real. I got treated exactly the same when I was in Thailand. As soon as I crossed the border to my home country I was dogshit again.

keep in mind that this is identical to how an actual chad gets treated by prime white girls in the West.

he is very good looking. if i did that i wouldnt get the same reaction

This is what happens to people that aren't ugly. This is why they wonder why we don't enjoy going outside.

I remember when i was waiting for some people outside of nandos and these filipinas were all staring at me from inside nandos. And i am just an arab...

keep in mind that this is identical to how an actual chad gets treated by prime white girls in the West.

this is how 400 lb obese white women in their 60s get treated in the west